Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

and affordable options & services

Really Thanks
Keep it up

Luguo Cafe

For us, one of the reasons to recommend this fantastic app is that it is under ACTIVE, PROMISING development. Almost every month you can see there's something new in this app, and the whole interface is gradually improving.

If you're considering using apps / plugins in your Shopify site, it is important to make sure you can get high-quality support from the developers. In our experience, we get the responses from Socialshopwave very quickly, and problems usually get fixed within days, even hours. Their customer service is really gorgeous, and can't be better.

Without their timely support, it's nearly impossible for us to make futher customizations. We really appreciate and think of it as a pleasure to see the developers keep making this feature-rich app more and more robust :)

Geordievapes

integrates perfectly with our store, saves so much time having one app for multiple things rather than separate apps.

very fast turnaround for any issues and great customer service.

Thanks guys, great job!

Younghungryfree2

Best app on shopify, still in the midst of testing it but I am so excited to roll it out within the month. We are an fashion retailer and have a decent amount of data base and following on social media, this app perfectly compliments what we are doing.

Very comprehensive and thoughtful app, paid for the highest plan and its the most value for money considering the range of apps, plug ins and feature you are getting (and as compared to getting a range of plug ins instead of this one). I am only using a fraction of the app available and I can't wait to explore more.

The team behind SSW is amazing in helping me getting everything coding nicely, thanks Kalys for being so patient and helpful in setting everything out. You can check it out on our site in april www.younghungryfree.com

Will update again once its live and see how our customers response to it.

Alvesia

Absolutely great. A must have app for anyone who wants to champion customer engagement. The support team is fantastic and super fast. Well done guys!

Jlasure

Looking for a one stop shopping boost for your store - look no further - the folks here at SocialShopWave have you covered. We installed this app on our store, and they were there for us with support and customization. The App does the work of 9 - check it out!

Miramontes

You will never run into trouble with this AMAZING app, the second I got confused and didn't know how to make it work properly for my store, I got contacted by Support from this app and they helped me out, they are really the BEST!!!! I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT to all my friends and to anyone, this app has Great Functionality and BEST support!!

- Wonderful Support
- Very useful app
- Super easy to install ( less than a minute )
- Super intuitive UI

I

Bajaao

SocialShopWave Social login is awesome. They help you, they are kind and very positive people. I speak with Kalys Salmakbaev & ELdar mostly and im very pleased. They are one of my favourite developers Normal prices that make them also competitive among others. Santhosh :)

Cool Approved

Social Shop Wave is the best wishlist app!!! Great functionality and best support!!! I'm confident it will increase my business!

Rudra Yoga Store

Great support! I would recomend to my friends. If you don't uderstand something, just ask and guys will help for sure.