Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

INSPIRE BOARD

Fantastic customer service and thanks to the whole team and your fast prompt response installing the app for me. Great App!

Shusha chic

Awesome app! looks and works perfectly.
The support team is super fast and very helpful
Thanks you!

Japan Vapor

Awesome app. Reviews are much nicer now. The multi language support is great. Moreover, I had one feature request and they did it in hours! Super impressed with the team.

Club de Brodeuses

Very good app, super customer service! Pleased with the support they have and this app is really good for social proof

akan-cosmetics

I used this app to integrade my shopify store and I absolutely love it. Kyals help me through it all. I highly recommend it.
Thanks kyals

Divas Fashions

Super Great App, works well, love the look and feel on our site and the support is awesome. Thanks guys keep up the great work

Joseph+Sue

I used this app to integrate my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify site--a huge help give real user feedback on my products. Reviews always add value and a level of trust when I'm shopping online so I was happy to integrate this into my shop. Customer service was top notch--quick responses to my questions and super helpful to get me setup. Highly recommend.

www.remixd.co.uk

Not used too much yet - but looks great and the support and service is really good - just about to get into it now - I will come back and let you know how it goes!

vectorbomb

I used this app to add the social logins and wishlist. After tweaking the settings myself and having a play around with featues, I was unhappy with my layout. I emailed support and Nurila was very helpful in pushing out the specific changes I had asked for. I'm so happy with the way my site looks now.

sweetbridals

The best app I've ever used, it combined all the functions that I needed like reviews, especially the wish list design. And also they have fantastic customer service. Highly recommended.