Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Best Value for Money

A great app, and incomparable support. Highly recommend!

ChampSports.mx

Awesome Support and Great features, thanks for everything guys.

Square Circle

We've tried similar services for our different shops, but have been dissatisfied for one reason or another. We have used this app for about 2 weeks and the longer we use it, the more useful it becomes. Love it!

Riverpoint Threads

Great app! It's the perfect choice for a lot of reasons. but the support you receive is unmatched.

Cool VW Stuff

The app has been greta and the customer service even better!

Olrady Boutique

I like it a lot. Service is great. So far I have only positive comments about this application and developer's team. A little bit expensive for those who didn't make any sales yet, but that is another thing. I would recommend this app to anyone.

smart pattern making

Very Promising app and good concept. I am rating this app 5 stars. Hope more updates come on its way. Anton has provided us with excellent costumer service via email. Hope one they they can have phone support as well as we have not seen any phone number yet to contact them. My feed back is we need to see on the dash board who is the latest member who joined our community and what they looked at a glance on the dash board. otherwise use this app is the best app I have so far seen that works with eCommerce stores.

Bring My Breakfast

Looks slick and the service I got when I asked for customization was great

Sweet Rebel

I love how my app looks on my website. Anton quickly responded to my emails and customized my site with a super fast turnaround. I have a community with over 500 users already. Looking forward to watching it grow!

Dinery

Anton helped me set up the widgets and customized all the features to make the widget consistent with our template. Swift resposes and helping above and beyond what's asked. Top-notch customer service!