Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

bridalswish

The service is very good. They help me set up what I want .The app is also great for reviews automation! I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Jest Paint Store

By far this is the app I have received the best support with so far. They have answer to my every question fast, and have made changes to the app to fit my needs. Honestly great support team and amazing app!

Awesome Goodies

I love the wishlist design, it looks very neat and sophisticated. They integrated the wishlist function very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you.

The Mommy Digest Shop

Great Support. Always there to fix any problem you might have. They are willing to keep working on their app. The review system works great, results are fantastic. Recommended.

KOREASTAGRAM

This is the best team I have ever used since shopify. They help solve problems all the time. This app also enriches my store. I really appreciate the staff of SocialShopWave. They are very patient and they are very efficient. , we will use it for a long time, recommended to sellers who use shopify, thank you Tattu and Kalys !

Wish Gown

NICE APP! WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! HELP ME A LOT. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO000000 MUCH! HIGHLY RECOMEND!

VK NG THE LABEL

This app is incredible - I've uninstalled at least six other apps as this one contains everything I need.

I do want to send out a huge shout out to Kalys - the level of support has completely blown me away. Kalys has helped with every single customisation request I have had and never once lost patience with me, despite the fact that I have been chatting with him for nearly two hours around custom changes made to the app on my website. I also had help with Tuttu and she was lovely.

The application is effective and has so many facets to it. I'm only a few hours into installation and was so impressed I needed to leave a review. However, it is the service support that has won me over. If you're deciding between which apps to install for reviews, social media implementation, community engagement, look no further: SSW has everything. I really wish I had installed this sooner.

VeryProm

Growave has one of the best customer service team. They were quick to integrate their product to my Shopify store. They deserve nothing less than five star rating. I hope to continue using their products and services so as to grow with them the way they're growing.

The Paris Connexion

So far so good. Using the free plan to test out wishlist and social login features. They added the features very quickly and integrates well with my design and brand.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

The app had to be adapted for our shop a bit, after a short message to the support this was done immediately. We can only say great service. The app itself is used for a wish list and for registration via the social media channels.