Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Cool VW Stuff

The app has been greta and the customer service even better!

Olrady Boutique

I like it a lot. Service is great. So far I have only positive comments about this application and developer's team. A little bit expensive for those who didn't make any sales yet, but that is another thing. I would recommend this app to anyone.

smart pattern making

Very Promising app and good concept. I am rating this app 5 stars. Hope more updates come on its way. Anton has provided us with excellent costumer service via email. Hope one they they can have phone support as well as we have not seen any phone number yet to contact them. My feed back is we need to see on the dash board who is the latest member who joined our community and what they looked at a glance on the dash board. otherwise use this app is the best app I have so far seen that works with eCommerce stores.

Bring My Breakfast

Looks slick and the service I got when I asked for customization was great

Sweet Rebel

I love how my app looks on my website. Anton quickly responded to my emails and customized my site with a super fast turnaround. I have a community with over 500 users already. Looking forward to watching it grow!

Dinery

Anton helped me set up the widgets and customized all the features to make the widget consistent with our template. Swift resposes and helping above and beyond what's asked. Top-notch customer service!

The Social Life

this team is the best to work with. very helpful in answering all my questions, or solving any problems. they respond very quickly to make sure you get the help you need in a timely manner.

the app is easy to manage and install and is a great addition to any store!

Alchemy of Bliss - The Shop

This app works exactly as the developer says it will. I'm happy with the content and look of the changes to my store. Not only that, but their support is beyond awesome! Very fast response time. They go way beyond the norm in terms of support. Thanks, Anton! You deserve more than the mere 5 stars I can give.

The Lollipop Party People

An essential for any eCommerce store!
Works perfectly, smart, neat and professional layout of the app.

Great communication from the team behind the app also, especially Anton.

Excellent work!

The Lollipop Group

Atrion

I cannot count the number of Shopify apps I have installed looking to add features that I want to use to make my store continue to become even better. Some have filled the void perfectly and some have not even come close to what they advertise; but a app that not only integrates the features I was looking for but goes above and beyond and integrates features that I couldn't find or that go above and beyond what they even advertise I had not come across yet, that is until I downloaded SocialShop Wave. I came across this app looking for a better way to integrate my store with my own and also my customers social networks. This app does everything it says and also throws in a few extras! I had been looking for a better and more visually appealing way to include customer profiles on my site since the theme (Supply) I was using just could not quite fill this bill as well as I had hoped. Here is what I have found with SocialShop Wave:

1. Customer profiles are GORGEOUS. They are more personal and better looking than even the ones big companies like Amazon or Walmart use on their sites.

2. Live feed looks promising but as I have not launched yet and don't have any customers to implement this with so I haven't really had a chance to put it to the test.

3. Ask your friends and the faves button work and look exactly as they should and are a really neat feature.

4. Design and branding options are endless if you know some css but if you are not familiar with code and would rather not mess with it then you can adjust a pretty wide variety of design options using their in-site dashboard.

5. Reviews are beautiful and very straightforward. I would like to see a few additional features such as being able to let customers rate each others reviews as "helpful" or "not helpful" and organizing them by such distinctions.

6. Customer service, two words that make or break a company. I am happy to say SocialShop Wave and more specifically Anton have completely aced this aspect of their company! He contacted me just a few hours after I downloaded the app and not only welcomed me but offered me his assistance if I had any questions (which I did) and responded to my questions with clear and concise answers within a few hours or less. I wanted to integrate the customer profiles more extensively in my site and he did all the work for me start to finish and had it completed THE VERY SAME DAY. In my opinion their customer service is the feature that stood out to me the most. Thumbs up to Anton for being so helpful.

This review has dragged on a little longer than I had anticipated but I cannot say enough how happy I am that their app met AND exceeded all of my expectations. Being a start up with limited funds I usually opt for the free plan on all the apps that I download but SocialShop Wave may be one that might just be worth some of my hard earned money. But don't take my word for it, download the app and see for yourself. I am fairly confident you won't be disappointed.