Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Islandashes808

First thing I want to say is the customer service is absolutely amazing. Before I installed the app, they answered all of my questions through the messenger. Once I installed the app, I kept contact through the messenger and asked them to change the features exactly how I wanted them on my website! And they fixed everything right away, amazing customer service! The favorites part of this app is amazing. It has all the features I was looking for. They can customize it however you would like. I would highly recommend the app. Thank you for all the hard work you guys did making it perfect!

Stravio

Incredible app, my store looks amazing with their features!

The best part is they have an amazing service team that responds quickly and help the best the can.

Ogsfashions

Customer support for this app is really very good..

Okbridalshop

This is a very useful APP. The customer experience is very good and the problem is handled in a timely manner. I will always use this app, highly recommended!

Next Level Pet

This app is the best value app I've used in the Shopify app store hands down. Their dev team knows what they're doing as it adds a ton of functionality without bogging your site down like every other big social plugin. They're also very affordable. I'll be using them for the long haul. Thanks, Social Shop Wave!

Amalieislander Com

This app is incredibly helpful, and helps level the playing field for startups competing against much larger e-comms. Additionally, Kalys at Social Shop Wave has offered fast detailed support. This was definitely one of the best decisions we've made so far for our store.

Costa Rica Rainforest Water Store

Highly recommended!
Great customer support with prompt replies and even customization out of support scope!
Keep it up guys!

Yellow Dot Bikini

Highly recommend this App for all its features, not to mention an outstanding customer care support! A turn-key solution found nowhere else! Thank you Kalys!
www.bikinibeachhut.com

Therottenfruitbox

Great app with great functionalities and great value!

But the best thing on this app: the STELLAR support team! They will do everything on the setup to make sure you're happy with their app.

Develo Co

Best support team I have ever had among all the other apps I have installed. Really appreciate constant check up and updates, prompt coding solving etc. The team has helped my store growth from loss to even breakeven. I strongly recommend their reviews, questions and wishlist functions that help in reducing the abandoned cart rate. Keep up the good work! Thanks and much appreciated.