Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

House of Knives

The app itself is great and the support is even better! A shout out to Kalys and Nurila for going the extra mile to help whenever I needed it!

51kshop

A great app with a great team behind, they have helped me a lot, I highly recommend. Its functions are very useful.

Starbuna

This great app provides very important features that can be found in one place. The app works perfect and easy to install and edit language also. The customer service is excellent with quick response on chat as well as by email with fast solutions! Highly recommended and we will keep on using the app on a constant basis!

Your Idol Shop

Very good app! It helps my store a lot. I ask for support and they help me within a day. High recommend this app.

Sea Dragon Studio

Great app with lots of options and functionality. Exceptional customer service. Can not recommend enough.

Rock Paper Thread

My main focus has been to create a loyalty rewards program to give back to my customers. This is the only app that I have found that fits my requirements. The customer service was outstanding, they went above and beyond to help tweak features and setup all the different widgets for me. The app is nice and clean and has everything you could want or need. Very happy.

Incredible Pooches

Incredible Pooches

I think this is my first app review. These people have the highest tech, most attentive, and problem-solving helpdesk I've encountered since adding apps to my store. I am spoiled in a sense with them as I've already deleted my previous review app and a few others and went ahead and started utilizing ALL of their apps. Life is so much easier especially knowing there is top-notch support for over 7 apps in one! Kalys is literally the best help desk guy I've had the good fortune of coming in contact with! Download this app, literally do it now. Check out my store to see the apps in action

CraftCutterSupply.com

They are by far the best company I have ever worked with. They definitely knowthe coding of Their product. I worked with others on different things and they had now idea how things they made were coded. They made any issues go away very fast. Very Happy with them.

Mila Vintage

The app is excellent and the support too! It helps to increase conversions and the design is beautiful. I highly recommend it!

BELLADONNA

I love this app which is essential to any business. The support is awesome and a big shout to Tattu for quick, efficient and friendly help.