Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Brian 8102

Good support. They got everything up and running fairly quickly.

Eshop24owls

Is a great apps on my store. It has more than what I am looking for. You guys at Social Shop Wave ROCK! Thanks to AIZA for prompt customer support.

Groom Manifest

We were initially looking for a solution to help our customers share feedback and reviews with us quickly and easily. This app has over delivered expectations - doubling the amount of reviews in just a few days. Customer support from Kalys was top notch and he adjusted various aspects of the apps to match our theme. Superb product & great customer service, recommend to all!

Phiren 2

I've just started using the App and am really happy with the ease of installation. But most importantly I LOVE the fact that customer service is fantastic, responsive and very helpful! Makes a huge difference and saves a lot of time. I asked for a small feature change and before I knew it I recieved an email from KALYS in customer support saying it was done! Thank you!

Caravana

Great app and the team were very helpful in setting it up just how I wanted it. I'm quite fussy and wanted it to look seamless with my existing theme and they did a wonderful job tweaking it for me. I was hesitant as first but they managed to have it complete within the day.

Shopsimplyworkout

Very responsive! We had a hiccup at the beginning but they have more than made up for it.

Capriuslifestyle

Great app and great support. love it. it has everything u nd.

The Christmas Light Emporium

Full featured app for handling many things to help with social marketing. Support is amazing! They have gone above and beyond in helping us integrate SocialShopWave with our new store so that it works just as intended. It's a little pricey for smaller stores on a budget, but if you use separate apps to achieve all of things things it can do you would be spending pretty close to the same.

Australian Generation

I am so happy i chose this app for my website! Everything looks amazing and guys are 24/7 there to help. They've done everything i asked and beyond. I already can see the results and difference this app brings to my online store. Really recommend this app and you definitely wouldn't regret it and guys always there to help and have your back any time. Thank you Kalys again for taking care of my website.

Peppyhk

5 Stars for sure. The Support is very knowledgeable and capable of handling various technical issues.