Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Chicvolt

Very fast support and resolved. Thanks a lot. Quickest support I've experienced. Worth it.

First Choice Premier Tackle Inc

Great app. Customer support is awsome!! Could not ask for better support!

The Scarlet Company

its a very good app who wants to use social logins, social reviews , etc.
and the support is very nice and frequent.

Thanks SocialShopWave Team

Kissinfashion

Great support! The team installed the app for me. They provide live support even I am using in the free trial period.

Endevz

This app is a must have for any shopify store, SocialShopWave's elegant yet powerful codes are incredible and their unified suite dashboard is extremely helpful/useful, it's an all-in-one great package! To top it off their support team is amazing - Thanks Kalys you're the man!

Maras Corner

I absolutely love this app and the staff. They are always there to help me when I need them and even to reassure me when I need a little reassurance. They're the best not to mention they're helping me to gain customers with their cool awesome ad campaigns! I would recommend SocialShopWave to everybody if I could.

Rystyle

Amazing team and customer service. They installed the module perfectly as you like it. the design option is limitless and they can customise the styles the way you like. plus it work better than the other apps i have used.

Aweso88

I was using several apps from different developers, but I don't need them anymore because this app has everything I needed.

And support team is superb! I asked some support via online chat and they worked very quickly. It's like they are sitting beside me and work together. Very helpful. Thank you!

Spielerei

We've been working with the social media discount and our customers seem to accept it very nicely. Service provided is quick, friendly and extensive. Certainly recommend it.

Thoko Place

I can write a book about this but this is the best APP on Shopify, period!! Add to that, the customer service is just on another whole new level. I am using it for my online store www.thokoplace.com and I see the difference already in such a short time frame. I recommend every merchant to get this for her/his online store! S/O to AIZA, you are an Angel and I appreciate your support dearly.

Yours,