Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Printed Palette

Eldar Galiev is beyond awesome on customer support and service. App works great, very cool features.

Yunomi 2

Great app! Just what we were looking for. You cannot find any better Shopify app for building a community site.

Peaceglue

I am a totally new user to shopify and all apps and so I needed some help, actually a lot of help. I just an email asking for help and they told me exactly what to do but then actually did it for me! That was awesome. The customer support is great and it is super easy to use. Thanks.

Seoul Couture

Very handy and nice to use app!!!! They have almost everything I wanted: social log in, wishlist, reviews etc. Very happy with their customer support! Always help me whenever I need their help :)

Coco Q

They are super hands on, very responsive! Loves it! :-)

Me Myself Tea

This app is really awesome! If at first you don't think it does exactly what you want make sure to contact support, they did all the work for me within 24 hours, they were really fantastic!

Join The Crowd

Great APP and EXCELLENT customer service and support. I received a prompt response every time I emailed support. When I had questions integrating the code on my own, their support team installed everything for me and made sure it was working smoothly. Easy to work with and top notch!

Plus Size Fix

Social Shop has been amazing. The Social Shop support team is top notch.

Saintgeorge

Great app and even better customer service! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Markettwister

Amazing app....its working on my site..I love all the features quick install - yes automatic. Support is brilliant, normally response time I have noticed is 6 hours, which is brilliant

I changed my theme twice during setup, and Eldar has kindly responded and supported very patiently....couldn't be happier, it does everything I need for my sites social life and the live feed feature indicating the activity on the site is brilliant..

Long story short...its worth the money, if you're looking forward for a serious business or maybe have a small hobby site..Take Care Social Shop Wave....your app is a jewel in the crown for my site...