Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

The Rogue And The Wolf

It's been such a pleasure integrating SSW in our new website. There are so many great features here that we'd have to use four or five other apps to get the same results. And there's a few features that you can't even find in other apps at all. SSW is such an amazing social toybox, that we will be rolling out the features gradually and build a marketing campaign around them! SSW will be the first app I install on all future websites.

I've had to get in touch and ask for support from many app developers over the last two months and no one was nearly as responsive and supportive as Eldar and his team! And our SSW account is still on trial and haven't paid them a single penny yet. Incredibly caring and attentive customer care and tech support. I don't even think I ever got a negative response on any of my crazy requests - the closest Eldar came to "no, sorry" was "no, sorry... not right now but we're working on this feature and we'll be launching it very soon". And he has kept his word, with new features launching while we are still setting up.

Social Shop Wave has a great ecosystem of useful apps bundled in one and some of the best customer care I have encountered. Keep up the good work guys, you're onto something special.

Everdrobe

I have used a long list of Shopify apps for a very long time on many different projects. I can honestly say that first of all this is one of the best and valuable apps out there, specifically in the social and marketing niche.

Second, but even more important, is the support. The company stands behind their app 100% and works tirelessly to resolve all issues in a extremely prompt manner. I know the shop I am working on at the moment has a very specific custom setup with metafields, etc... Needless to say the app (or any other app) do not work straight out of the box.

However, SocialShopWave guys worked around the clock to fix ALL of my obsessive requests - big thanks to the support team! App developers should take notice and learn for these guys.

Did I mention, that all of the support was free? Thanks again!

Wallificent

Not only is this app amazing, but the customer service is even better! The team at SocialShopWave helped us seamlessly integrate the app into our website. We even got an unsolicited e-mail offering even more integration, and they absolutely delivered!

Keep up the great work with a great product that I hope will continue to evolve.

Nursswag

Eldar did a great job helping me get setup It to no time at all. Thank you for the support!

Fashion Circle Boutique

Great and helpful customer service. Really nice app with easy integration.

Elegant Party Dresses

Excellent customer service. Great app with a lot of options and easy setup. Well done! Highly recommend.

Madefair

Really great customer service, and easy-to-use interface. It was exactly what I was looking for with social login, and it seamlessly integrated with my site's branding. Well done!

Noli Yoga

AMAZING customer service, great app!

Nutrition101 Ca

Really great app, everything is working so far, customer service is quick and flexible!

Sdmission77

Really worked with us to integrate things we needed and to tweak things. Very flexible! Will review later after having more time with the application. So far so good!