Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Barbaras Boutique Barbs

VERY happy with all the features in the $29 package! I am happy to have all the features in one app instead of 3-4. Tech support has been wonderful because it's a Sunday night and they have responded! Thank you ! Only had app since this afternoon but so far very excited to have it.

Chic And Unique Gift Ideas

Incredible App and Support - We've been looking for an "All-in-One" Social type system to build our business. SocialShopWave is THE ANSWER!!! Plus, their support is 10 Stars!!!
They installed all the Apps for us, provided excellent followup guidelines and just are super. Handled a few issues we had on our end very quickly and completely, with excellent followup to be sure all OK.
Stop looking for a great social media App System - SocialShopWave is here!

Love And Design

Absolutely outstanding special thanks to Aiza in support. Nothing is to much trouble and this app actually is driving traffic to my website. WELL worth the investment thank you ...

www.loveanddesign.co.uk

Jewel And Lotus

This is a really great and powerful APP. It's the only APP i've found that allows us to have a robust community on our website using social logins. It also links with Swell for loyalty which gives the loyalty program even more power.
The best part is, the support team is really on point! They helped me with installation, fixing issues on my site, and really went above and beyond in a very quick way! It's a great app and definitely worth the try.

The Airkitty Cartel

Wow. OK. I've just seen your integrations. Thank you SO much, Kalys! Your app is simply beautiful! I've been wracking my brains for MONTHS whenever I'd see such features on other stores just wondering how I would ever get them in mine. And, boom, you've done it with just ONE app! You guys are simply amazing! You have a FAN in me!

Homebrew4less

This app has some fantasic suport, a rarity with shopify apps. If you think the features would be benificial to your site, and they are to mine, then give this app a try. They will really impress you.
They truely go above and beyond

Dr Koala Natural House

This is definitely the shopify-must-added app!!!
Long enough trial time, reasonable price, Great Features and Excellent Support!!!!
The real-time support really impresses me a lot. They simply respond to my problem immediately and do the technical support automatically.
Trust me, get this app, no regrets!

Webring2u

Great App, very helpful customer service

My Heart Bubble

Thank you so much Aiza! Wonderful service! :)

Fifiandromeo

Wowww we couldn't be HAPPIER with SSW! We recommend Social Shop Wave to everyone when they ask us how our site looks so cool!

They really have it covered across the board and we're looking forward to a BRIGHTER future with them...

If you haven't given it a go, GO NOW! You'll love every single feature...

Check out our shop to see an example: fifiandromeo.com