Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

RRATTAN

Great and fast customer service and great app features! I would definitely recommend checking out this one.

Gaatshirts Com

Great product with great customer support

The Art Gallery Nyc

Outstanding, 10 out of 10. I am the person that hardy leaves a review. However, for the team at ssw I will take out the time.

They have taken out the time on many occasions. In fact, diligently then 99.9% of the other apps I have used.

You have a issue, they will solve it. You email them, or use the in app chat box they will response in minutes or within 24 hours.

All of the coding they do, this app is worth every penny. I know, they are going to be the top app in its class on shopify.

Joe

Findr Fans

Amazing integrations that will help any site build it's presence on social media, engage customers, and help sell more products. SocialShopWaves support has been extremely helpful and responsive in setting up a seamless experiences for my users. Def worth every penny!

Plant Delights Nursery

SocialShopWave is a great app with so many helpful features. Their support is phenomenal! There is a bit of a time zone delay, but you can always count on them to get back to you with a solution right away. Highly recommended!

Oktypes

SocialShopWave's suite of available apps work great and their customer app goes far and beyond to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

The Rentowl

SocialShopWave's suite of apps work great and their service of installing them to your theme for free makes it a completely hassle-free experience.

Their customer care went beyond expectations to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

PS: They are the only social login providers which let you use your own FB and G+ app

Tinypeople2

Sensational app that does the job of 4-5 normal apps, allowing us to greatly clean up our installs and reduce costs. Support has been fantastic, with speedy email responses and even a tutorial phone call being no problems. Highly recommend.

Jigzle

Asasians

Great app, it has all the features I need, and great customer service.