Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

MAAREE

Great customer service and great app. Has everything you need even with the basic package. One-stop shop to take you website to the next level.

Pro Salon Solutions Australia

Superfast service, I didn't really have to do a thing! Very professional and modern feel, looking forward to unlocking all the features and creating more sales!

lifemeh

Superb application with a rich set of features. The support & development work is second to none. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Jungl

This app was exactly what I needed for my online store to have a community-like experience. I can't say this enough, but the customer service on top of that is absolutely outstanding! I would highly recommend this app.

PuntaChic

Very nice apps, I'm still trying the free version, the attention of Kalys was excellent, with a lot of patience, and for any inconvenience that you do not understand, they help you immediately !.

Reid's Boutique

Social Shop Wave is one of the best app on shopify right now. The free plan awesome Upgrade even better this app have it all and they are quick to getting back to you thank you Kalys Salmakbaev for the help reidsboutique.com

Purchase Streams

Purchase Streams has been open almost one year and needed more customer choices. This app and the customer assistsist is by far the best. Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev and personnel helped with installation and explaining the different functions and tools within the app. Highly recommended!

Purchase Streams

Gurlzone

I installed this app mainly to provide a wishlist for my customers but it came with some useful extras. I love the fact that they can sign into my store using their existing social network information. Since I've installed this app, people have been signing up more frequently. Great for email marketing! I had a little display problem on mobile and Eldar had it fixed in no time. This is a fantastic app and customer service is excellent.

Simibridaldress

I used this app to help me do reviews, wishlist and so on,I really like how it does reviews, you can upload the pictures.I am satisfied.

The Traveler Art

I am still testing the app but the help that I am receiving from its technical support, specially from Tattu deserves this comment. The answer to all my questions is really fast and Tattu always is willing to resolve every doubt. This app is the best solution for all my needs to engage customers.