Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Riverpoint Threads

Great app! It's the perfect choice for a lot of reasons. but the support you receive is unmatched.

Cool VW Stuff

The app has been greta and the customer service even better!

Olrady Boutique

I like it a lot. Service is great. So far I have only positive comments about this application and developer's team. A little bit expensive for those who didn't make any sales yet, but that is another thing. I would recommend this app to anyone.

smart pattern making

Very Promising app and good concept. I am rating this app 5 stars. Hope more updates come on its way. Anton has provided us with excellent costumer service via email. Hope one they they can have phone support as well as we have not seen any phone number yet to contact them. My feed back is we need to see on the dash board who is the latest member who joined our community and what they looked at a glance on the dash board. otherwise use this app is the best app I have so far seen that works with eCommerce stores.

Bring My Breakfast

Looks slick and the service I got when I asked for customization was great

Sweet Rebel

I love how my app looks on my website. Anton quickly responded to my emails and customized my site with a super fast turnaround. I have a community with over 500 users already. Looking forward to watching it grow!

Dinery

Anton helped me set up the widgets and customized all the features to make the widget consistent with our template. Swift resposes and helping above and beyond what's asked. Top-notch customer service!

The Social Life

this team is the best to work with. very helpful in answering all my questions, or solving any problems. they respond very quickly to make sure you get the help you need in a timely manner.

the app is easy to manage and install and is a great addition to any store!

Alchemy of Bliss - The Shop

This app works exactly as the developer says it will. I'm happy with the content and look of the changes to my store. Not only that, but their support is beyond awesome! Very fast response time. They go way beyond the norm in terms of support. Thanks, Anton! You deserve more than the mere 5 stars I can give.

The Lollipop Party People

An essential for any eCommerce store!
Works perfectly, smart, neat and professional layout of the app.

Great communication from the team behind the app also, especially Anton.

Excellent work!