Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

The Modern Minx Nyc

Great service! I don't know anything about coding and they've made adding features such a breeze. Always responsive to requests.

Minifigreplicas

I have used the $9/month plan on the SocialShopWave App on my website for about a month... thus far it has been great. I mainly use the App for the Wishlist and Reviews portions and the team at SocialShopWave did a great job of integrating those onto my website.

In addition, they also provide coding experts that will work on your website for very fair rates. They are great at understanding specific coding concerns and addressing them directly. They know what they are doing!

Really couldn't be happier with their service at the moment and am looking forward to learning more about the other aspects of their App.

The trial is a good way to start if you are unsure about this App. And if you don't like something about the App while you are in the trial, just send them an email. You might be surprised how well they alter things to your liking!

Smplmrkt

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, forget all other social apps, cart apps, email apps, login apps, coupon apps...this is the ONLY APP you need!

This is the best application for connecting social media and so many other useful apps like cart abandonment and emails and coupons and pop ups and social login and social sharing and shop by instagram and so much more!!

I went from having 7 different apps costing me hundreds a month to one app that does it all and WAYYYY more and much faster!

Staff was so helpful in implementing their features! So fast to answer and so cordial!

This app is necessary for all stores to be completely honest!

Ive tried ALOT of apps, this is the best one by far!!

Manuna

Best app ever! I installed this for a wishlist and got much more! They communicate and answer emails and help with installation and fix anything that might not make sense!! I recommend it to all

Rave Threads Usa

SSW has been absolutely fantastic for me thus far. My business thrives on the traffic we get from our social media accounts, and SSW has only helped to elevate that beyond what I had ever thought possible...

They have a support agent on standby named Kalys, who literally will be your best friend. I ran into a few small issues when i first integrated SSW with my site, however he was instantly there and ready to help. After spending an hour with him, we got every single little thing looking perfect, and I've never been happier. Best support guy/tech man I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

SSW = 5 stars, no doubt!

Eina Ahluwalia International

Great app and GREAT service! Eldar, Tattu and the team are always just an email away and so prompt with his can do attitude! We work with a lot of apps and Social Shopwave definitely gives you the BEST service! Thanks, Guys, specially TATTU and Eldar :-)
Love from Team Eina Ahluwalia, India

Performance Vet Supply

Eldar and his team have been courteous and prompt in setting up SSW. They answer our questions completely and we've yet to touch any code to make the apps work and look good in our site.

We are expanding our use of SSW daily and expect to build-out an online community dedicated to our niche market. There's only ONE APP that offers that solution: Social Shop Wave. Seriously... go look.

I recommend SSW and Eldar to anyone wanting MORE from their online stores.

- Clay Jacobs / Director of Operations
www.SporthorseRX.com

Dharmabums

SocialShopWave is an excellent, richly featured, app that I cannot recommend more highly. We use it on both our Shopify stores with great results. Moreover, the support team is the best I have come across for any Shopify app. They did a great job of integrating the app on our sites, making minor UI tweaks as requested, and are always available to answer questions. Don't hesitate.

Freedom Inflatables

So far, this app is amazing. But the best part is the support. I've had some custom adjustments needed with my store and Eldar has gotten straight back me every time and made everything so simple. Thanks, mate. Awesome app.

Flexhead Mobilia

This app is great and the team is super willing to support you getting started. The review section is great and the Social Media logons and links are also fantastic to get your site talked about!
5* and a big thumbs up from me! Well done & keep it up!
Marc R