Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Pitbulldoglovers

One of the best support teams you will ever come across. The app integrates really well with most themes but Brooklyn is always causing problems. Kalys and the team tackled any issue within hours if not minutes. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Korean Kiwi Beauty

great support, good value for money

Opal Lightning

Marvellous service and very quick, with attention to detail!! A must have app!!

Wots Haute

This is such an awesome app! A one-stop-shop for all Social Widgets for your website! Love all the features that it offers above all, Kalys and his team went over and above to help me with the setup and customizations.

They are extremely fast and very responsive!
Highly, highly recommend!

Sa Online Beauty

Great software and awesome support - love it

Accestacy

Amazing support given by Kalys, he was patient in gathering my requirements and quick in making all the changes. I have installed the app today only so can update on a feedback at a later time. But support was exceptional. Thank you kalys!!

Smith Angie

If I could give 100 stars I would:) The best app I have worked with for my store... the customer service is hands down amazing. Thank you so much!!

Spree Spot

Very cool app with awesome customer support

Skola Toys

Excellent App - great service - we had a hassle free experience with Kalys, Eldar and team. Great job guys. The value prop for the app is unbeatable for the amount of features on offer. Keep it up.

And not to mention the responsiveness to fix any issues / problems we encounter is amazing.

Gearstruck

Delighted with this app, as it has a lot of functionality I was looking for. I don't usually write reviews, just way too busy for that unfortunately... But I just had to drop everything and write these guys a review because of the AMAZING customer service! I have NEVER had a customization done this fast before! I mentioned it was urgent, and in less than 10 minutes - it was DONE! And it looked and worked perfectly! Unbelievable - keep it up guys!