Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Coco Q

They are super hands on, very responsive! Loves it! :-)

Me Myself Tea

This app is really awesome! If at first you don't think it does exactly what you want make sure to contact support, they did all the work for me within 24 hours, they were really fantastic!

Join The Crowd

Great APP and EXCELLENT customer service and support. I received a prompt response every time I emailed support. When I had questions integrating the code on my own, their support team installed everything for me and made sure it was working smoothly. Easy to work with and top notch!

Plus Size Fix

Social Shop has been amazing. The Social Shop support team is top notch.

Saintgeorge

Great app and even better customer service! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Markettwister

Amazing app....its working on my site..I love all the features quick install - yes automatic. Support is brilliant, normally response time I have noticed is 6 hours, which is brilliant

I changed my theme twice during setup, and Eldar has kindly responded and supported very patiently....couldn't be happier, it does everything I need for my sites social life and the live feed feature indicating the activity on the site is brilliant..

Long story short...its worth the money, if you're looking forward for a serious business or maybe have a small hobby site..Take Care Social Shop Wave....your app is a jewel in the crown for my site...

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

Amazing customer service. They were extremely helpful and quick! I would use this company for any other apps I could. Really helpful! You can see the apps usage on my site at Apple Blossom Naturals.

Hyatt Fruit Company

We were looking for free apps to help us with social management. But after installation realized that the app was much more powerful than we needed. I uninstalled incorrectly which left a lot of files behind in our theme. We contacted the developer who brought to our attention a "clean" uninstall button which worked perfectly. I appreciated the quick and helpful response. If we feel that we need the app in the future we would certainly give it another try.

Autopearl

This is a great app with great support.

Can highly recommend it!

Eve Not

Excellent customer service!
Multiple social functions at an affordable price! Do try out the free trial to feel it out yourself!