Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. I had some issues placing code here and there and Eldar fixed it within the hour. Thanks for great customers service. I don't find this kind of fast response from the other apps have installed.

Garden Art And Decor

It is rare when you see the level of commitment shown by Eldar in the first few weeks of using this app. He will make this work for you as it is beginning to for me.

Talleshop

The customer service for this app is AMAZING. We have tweaked a few aesthetic things and Eldar has been such a breeze to co-ordinate with. Always gets back to us very quickly and I love the functionality of the wishlist and reviews. Great app for a great price.

Dailylike Ca

The app works very well and love the support service!
Their answers are amazingly quick and soooo helpful.
Wishlist, Reviews and Instagram feed works great on our website.
Love all the features they provide.
Two thumbs up :)

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Im blown away by the scope of the this app, so many powerful features.
And on top of that it was so easy to set up .. the support was amazing :)
Any problems just ask and it'll be done, thanks Team

Olive Yew

Outstanding customer service and seamless integration. I couldn't be happier with the ease of installation and features.

Elitesurvivor

We are using SSW on www.elitesurvivor.com and love it. Eldar has been very attentive to our needs and made a lot of great suggestions that he has implemented for us. Great app!! Get it now!

Clothing Eye

The best app on Shopify to socialise an e-commerce store. The perfect app for creating viral engagement, collect leads and drive social sales. Shoppers love to play with the live feed and with their social profiles! SocialShopWave support is always ready to help for integrations and tweaks you may need and they answer even during the weekends. Waiting for more cool stuff from SocialShopWave team! thanks guys! Clothing Eye team!

Mugsy 2

Great app, better company and customer service! I was looking for an affordable and simple referral program to launch on my site; one that wasn't points or rewards based, but simply offered a discount code in exchange for social sharing. You'd be surprised at how difficult that is to find in the Shopify app store.

SSW was 95% of the way there for what I needed. So I reached out to their team and asked if they could make a few modifications to the code to get me to 100%. The founder himself got back to me and made the needed changes within 24 hours! It's now up and running and looking good. I'm excited to explore the other apps that SSW offers going forward as well.

Bucket Bracelets

At the moment I haven't open the website yet. But I have to tell you that customer service at SocialShopWave is top of the line, they are helping me with every single question I have.
I can't wait to have my site open and keep sharing my experiences with SocialShopWave.