Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Eina Ahluwalia

Our site isn't live as yet but this is a simple, fuss-free, fun app that really does make a lot of your work simpler when it comes to login, sharing, wishlists, etc. It's an all-round app and we do recommend it! Eldar's service is SUPER QUICK and SUPERB QUALITY. Thank, Eldar - will be pestering you for some more customization today though... :D

Leafashion

Sorry guys but i need to give you one star only, i wanted to try the instagram app and got installed so many other apps. once uninstalled there were a bunch of pages and existing code touched so the login didn't work anymore.

March 27, 2019

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. The thing is that you have installed a wrong app. That’s why other apps were installed. We have another app called Shop Instagram & UGC. If you wish to use only our Shop Instagram app, you can easily install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photos

Also, you can remove all of the codes with ONE click using a button on the main page of our dashboard. We value and respect your business, so we always strive to make it so that there is no leftover code after uninstalling our app. Moreover, we are among the first app vendors who were the first in the marketplace who implemented such a special button for this.

If you ever experience such problems, our team would be able to remove all the leftover codes and pages easily. Literally, it will be done in a few seconds. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Courez Chez Must

I would definitely recommend this app if you want serious sales conversion for your shop. All the widget you possibly need for keeping customers. Reward programs are out of fashion chose this instead. Not to mention the great support with extra fast response, they never sleep.

Crowzero

Fantastic app. It's easy to use.Would highly recommend this app. Not forget their support. Very helpful and responsive

Jardin Flowers

Fantastic app with great support.

Mavenwomen

Fantastic app - easy to implement and use. We repurposed this app for a voting functionality and it is absolutely wonderful! Would highly recommend this app - it's functionality and integrations (including customizations) are amazing. In addition, we have been in touch with Eldar several times with questions and he has been amazing in getting back to us and offering a ton of support and help. Very impressed with the level and speed of responses!

Fanatik Bike Co

This app works very well and the support has been excellent. We had some special requests for integrations with our website and the Social Shop Wave team was able to make it happen.

Basic Stock

This is a fantastic app and the customer support is EXCEPTIONAL! Eldar helped me tremendously with getting everything working on our theme and also making some customisations for us. Thank you very much SocialShopwave!

Rb Store Test

Great support, fast response, awesome plugin.

Shop Rebeltail

I absolutely LOVE this app! I really don't write reviews as often as I should but not only is the app fantastically designed and extremely useful, but the customer service is exceptional. Eldar + team bend go out of their way to help you learn the app and have done customizations for me on multiple occasions.

I downloaded the app just to test it out, not planning to keep it, as it was on the expensive side, but it is so well designed and the customer service is SO GREAT that now I don't think I can live without it!!