Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Awemused

By far, this is one of the best apps I've added to my store. I love all the social features; how it shows what shoppers are doing. Makes my store look super busy. Plus, other incentives like getting customers to share your store with friends, reviews, and so much more. It really is everything in one! It's a must have!

Freedom Mastery

BEST APP and customer support I have ever experienced!!! They have been amazingly helpful from the beginning. They helped me to import all my old reviews. So moving over from another app to them is very easy!! They will help you out! The app is working amazingly well and has so much awesome features ;-)

I honestly can tell working with socialshopwave, has been my best decision ever!! They have so many awesome features working very well that will cost you a fortune at some of the other apps. Their support and commitment to help are the best I have ever seen! They even helped me with a theme error I had. This app will boost your sales, social sharing, and conversion! I am hitting 8% conversions now!!

Ungrip Intl

Best customer service and best Shopify App that I have ever seen and used!

Rickshaw Journey

Absolutely excellent, support is just as excellent. Takes my site to the next level.

Pitbulldoglovers

One of the best support teams you will ever come across. The app integrates really well with most themes but Brooklyn is always causing problems. Kalys and the team tackled any issue within hours if not minutes. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Korean Kiwi Beauty

great support, good value for money

Opal Lightning

Marvellous service and very quick, with attention to detail!! A must have app!!

Wots Haute

This is such an awesome app! A one-stop-shop for all Social Widgets for your website! Love all the features that it offers above all, Kalys and his team went over and above to help me with the setup and customizations.

They are extremely fast and very responsive!
Highly, highly recommend!

Sa Online Beauty

Great software and awesome support - love it

Accestacy

Amazing support given by Kalys, he was patient in gathering my requirements and quick in making all the changes. I have installed the app today only so can update on a feedback at a later time. But support was exceptional. Thank you kalys!!