Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Stuffnnonsense

Wow. Just WOW! This is the best company I’ve worked with in a long time. I have almost 30 years of customer service and web provider experience, so it takes a lot to get a ”WOW” out of me! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend SocialShopWave to anyone looking to increase their Social Presence. Fantastic, proactive service without being pushy at all. Tons of free app support and very reasonable prices. Any service you buy from these guys is money well spent!

Stoc Casa Online

Thank you for all your help! Your customer service is beyond of what is expected, and I am loving using your app! Thank you so much again!

Best wishes for this company!!!

Transcendia

SSW has some of the best customer service I've ever interacted with, Kalys is amazing and is always quick to help and is pleasant as well!

Would recommend giving their trial a chance.

Fashiondresses

Highly recommend to everyone!
Professional technology and enthusiastic attitude help me modify the effect I want。

Alinberidal

This app is amazing and customer support is insane which is a plus! Get the app you’ll love it !!!!!

Superheroteeshop

The app does what it says. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. And in case you face any problems, the customer support is amazing! They're always willing to help. Regardless of what plan you're on!

Popbridal

Recommened by one firend, this app is really a strong soft for all shops, it has integrated many function to one app, very strong, the designer Kayla is easy going and helpful, he even help us solve other things about my site, very smart, respond very quickly, high recommended.

Redressedco

We're new to Social Shop Wave and are very excited about it - it ticks all the boxes. I love that our customers can directly shop our Instagram and the intelligent way our products are gathered and showcased to our users for an easy and super-visual shopping experience. Kayls has been fantastic in providing fast and friendly support - the best app customer experience we've had by a long shot. THANK YOU :)

Rags Tags Bags

Highly recommended! Very intuitive and efficient. The customer service is very diligent and responsive!!! Thank you Kalys for the support. They even have a free plan that includes the Wishlist, Reviews, and Social Login!!!!

Minimalist Lab

responsive customer service! recommended app!