Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Burke Avenue

A very robust app that is surprisingly very easy to use. And, their customer service is extremely prompt and very helpful!

Novapolt

Awesome app. What I love about this app the most is the Instagram feeds and the fact that you can start small and as your business grows, you can add more features. All the apps you need to ignite your e-commerce business in one.

Naturespanda

This app is amazing. all the features that every shopify store need in one place, the customer service are really very helpful. I totally recommend installing this app.

Heartrepublic

Very good All in one app! And the customer service is topnotch! Support team willing to help out to install features at no extra cost

Supply4bag

101 % recommend this all-in-one app :)

After using the growave app about 2 years, I just changed a new theme and requested the growave support team to customize this app on my new theme.
They are really happy to help me again and provide an incredible service, made this app to match my new theme in colors, buttons and everything looks awesome.

Again, thanks for your Tailor-made service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review on November 29, 2017
I’m very impressed with all the great features and awesome support of SocialShopWave. They helped for building a community site for my shop.

It is the best app in Shopify that we have experienced, SO HAPPY :)

Cosy Store

I am so happy i chose this app for my website! Everything looks amazing and guys are 24/7 there to help. They've done everything i asked and beyond. I already can see the results and difference this app brings to my online store. Really recommend this app and you definitely wouldn't regret it and guys always there to help and have your back any time. Thank you Kalys again for taking care of my website.

Mookyboutique

Great support! I got help even on weekend

Majolie 2

Amazing support, so fast that it feels like Kalys answers your questions before you even asked them! :-)

Open Anime

App is a must have for anyone wanting to setup a serious eCommerce store, its community features are one of a kind, wishlist/reviews etc can all by customized to your liking! Their customer support is the best I've ever received from any service, they assisted me with all the customizations I need within a day and re implemented them again the day after as I had changed my theme. You can preview my custom settings here https://www.otakubear.com/

Nest Direct

Amazing support! I got replies and help within a few seconds of writing to them. Highly recommend!!!