Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Oldpassion

This App is 5 Star Plus!

I tried a lot of reviews apps and now I am absolutly happy with this Socalshopwave app! The app is one thing of my good experience the other thing is the support from kalys!! I was totally impressed about the speed and the professional acting of Kalys! If I had an inquiry I got within a few minutes an answer with the solution. if i wanted to implement complicated things on my page www.oldpassion.ch they were programmed directly by kalys! This App is 5 Star Plus! Thank you guys and thanks especially to Kalys!

Anomalie Accessories

Love it! Support is fantastic!

Love Mia Luna

Easy to use and very useful app.
AMAZING customer support. Fast response and very helpful.
Great to be able to customise options to suit your website.
Highly recommend!

Decalvenue

Love the ease of use of this app. Tremendous customer support. The daily email tips are very helpful. Great app!

Jarbello Llc

This is an amazing team, they supported me in every step and help to make sure that I was on the right plan and how to get the most out of that plan. They also spent the time to review and check in with me as I have continued to use them.
love the social log in connections this makes it very easy for the user and for us to collect the right info.
A must for any shop.

Shop Dixi

Such a useful app to have, and Kalys has been so helpful! Super fast and effective support, cannot thank you enough!

Patio Pet Life

This app has been amazing for us and their support has been fast and great. This app does so many things and can automate and simply your store in so many ways. We are not even utilizing all of the capabilities it has, but bar none this is an amazing app.

Thank you!

Nano Jewelry

The app works perfectly and has many great features. It's very friendly and intuitive. The support helps very fast too so I'm very happy to have it.

Retail Discount

This app is the best on the app store. all the features that every Shopify store needs in one place. The customer service is very helpful and have been awesome helping me install everything into my site. Thanks for all your work you have done Kalys 10 out of 10.

Cellbikes

It is the only social log-in app that achieve the design philosophy of "don't make me think", Its easy the use and very intuitive to the users.

E.g. the simple animation of adding a product to the wish list saved thousands of words explaining how useful the wish list can be, and how easily it can be used.

The social log-in is miles ahead of competitions, with auto pop-up settings, auto fill the forms once the user logs in, another achievement in usability design.

The only thing that we couldn't tell is the loading speed under heavy load, since we are still in the setting up phase.

If there is a wish for improvements, we would love a bit more control of the look and feel of the apps, so it can blend in even better with whichever theme we choose to use, however, the developer has already done a very decent job to start with.

One more thing worth mentioning is the support is amazing, 3 times, 3 different requests, quick turn around time, easy to communicate, no sweat.

We only use two above mention functions out of the set of 8 the set provides, we don't use the rest of the apps for now because it doesn't fit with our current business objective, the only thing we can say is, during tests, they all worked well as stated.

For what we are using, we give 5 stars, and we think its worth our money.