Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

SkullArmy

Amazing App and more amazing customer service! this App resolve all remarketing tag problems within google ads and made my life so easier! any problem that I had brad - the founder replayed immediately with a solution! thank you so much, guys!

Lozeau

Great app, excellent customer service ! Brad is very helpful, always giving great explanations and solutions ! You won't regret !

Softlens Queen

UPDATE : Their founder called Brad was very helpful and assisted me with fixing the duplicate tracking issue with my website without any cost at me. Thanks brad :)

July 28, 2019

Hello - this is Brad, founder of Elevar. I apologize for your experience so far with the app and will do my best to ensure we get things worked out for you! We strive to respond to all support questions within 24 hours but did not respond to yours until 30 hours after submitting.

I responded to your inquiry yesterday and helped troubleshoot your GTM account and found old AdWords tags from 1 year ago that were still firing on all pageviews.

I look forward to ensuring your AdWords remarketing tags are 100% accurate.

Thank you.

Brad

The Cape Grocer

Excellent app. Easy to use. You need to have a little technical know how, but the Elevar Team is ready to assist where they can to make it easy. My GTM Data Layer is working and I'm happy. Google Retargeting Here we come. Danielle

Anthos Crafts

This is the only app I found making my Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads work. I had tried many apps before but all of them included tags that did not work properly. With the little help of Brad, due to my limited technical knowledge, I have my Ads up and running again.

Northern Royal, LLC

Great app that fixed a lot of problems in the past. Best of all they have amazing customer service. I emailed them to many times to count and they always respond quickly and deal with any request I have promptly.

Erovibes.be

Good app, tracks all my orders, had some probs in the beginning but they helped me out. A realy must have app

Ishka

Brilliant App.
Having worked previously with GTM, it's been a rough ride implementing and configuring on websites, but with this plugin combined with the support provided by the Elevar team - This was a joy ride!
The extra data we now collect gives us a solid foundation for strategic planning going forward.

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Before purchasing, I was a little sceptical about investing in the app because of the price but because I rotate through products frequently in my store and to easily access and edit Shopify's backend you need an enterprise subscription, I decided this would be a good long term investment and security against errors on my behalf if it worked properly.

After purchasing I ran into a problem where I installed the code incorrectly and therefore emailed Brad & Ann and they were very quick to get back to me. They sent me an article containing common solutions to my problem and after trying them, they didn't work. Brad then took the time and effort to request access to my store and actually went into my backend and fixed the problem himself.

The app imports everything you could possibly need to solve data layer, enhanced eccomerce, Facebook retargeting, and Google retargeting problems into your Google tag manager account and has custom firing optimization to ensure you are getting the most data out of your traffic.

I am thoroughly impressed with the app and even more so with the customer service. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to stick with their Shopify store long term or anyone who is prone to making mistakes while coding on their backend. This app saved me countless hours of work. The time I saved was worth more than the $99 alone and because its a one time fee, the app will continue to provide value far into the future.

I would honestly give them a 10/5 if I could.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Kevin Faragher

InnovatoDesign

Edit:
Brad was very helpful and assisted me with fixing one issue with my website. He made the necessary changes and explained me all of them in details. The time will tell if everything is ok, but if not, at least I know that behind this app there is a great support ready to help.

April 5, 2019

Hi - this is Brad (founder) from Elevar and I am sorry. My response to your questions/issues was unsatisfactory which I will make right so we get to the bottom of your issue/questions.

Regarding response time - your last email into our support was during the time period where our service system - Hubspot - had a major system outage which caused days worth of delays in our tickets and updates - https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/a-note-on-the-march-28-outage

While I don't like making public excuses - this is why we did not respond in typical fashion within 24 hours. I honestly did not see it.

The product ID undefined question is one that varies store to store (and many times is a false positive reporting in AdWords) but will happily assist on a screenshare to troubleshoot. My direct email is brad@getelevar.com.

Thanks and I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Previous 1 3