Elevar Tag Management Suite

Power Google Tag Manager, GA4, Google Analytics, & Server-Side

From $50/month

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jesuspirit

Location Vietnam

Elevar is a powerful app, but it seems too complicated for most non-tech users. Fortunately, their customer service is amazing, dedicated, and helpful!
Highly recommend it for every online business! Special thanks to Mario who helped me a lot when I got trouble with the app and things related

FavourDecor

Location Norway

Edit: Support reached out to assist me with my issue, and the full version of the app is working well with server-side conversion API, attribution feed, real-time activity & channel accuracy. Very thankful for the assistance and communication with Brad.

July 13, 2022

Hi Lars -- thank you for the feedback.

You are correct that when your DNS is hosted by Shopify (vs GoDaddy, etc) that Shopify does not allow you to add A or AAAA records that Google Cloud requires when provisioning your own Google Tag Manager server container. Unfortunately we can't "fix" this within Shopify DNS.

Our Elevar Server (Fully Managed) solution is indeed the plan that supports all server-side destinations without the need to configure Google Cloud <> Shopify DNS.

I wish we could get around this issue to support your use case and trust that we work hard to find alternatives with low costs.

Here to help --

Brad

MAINPADEL

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 3 years

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

Empire Skate NZ

Location New Zealand

Setting up Elevar has been a great experience thanks to Mario's excellent help. Our analytics data had a few holes and Mario helped us implement Elevar's server-side tracking and set up GA4 too. Cheers!

Odun Arts

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

PopFun

I leave 5 stars only because there is an Elevar Lead Specialist called Mario. He is an amazing person and basically, he solved everything for you!!! Do not panic if you do not have any technicians. This guy can help you set up everything. I love what we have right now.Thank you Elevar, Thank you Mario!

VitalSleep

Time spent using app About 1 year

Elevar has been extremely helpful in improving many aspects of my Shopify store. I highly recommend their app and services.

Senkels

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I's a great app that, although not being cheap, offers great support, a big library of pre-made tags and the ability to monitor any errors. Given the fact that so many things (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) rely on correct event tracking, I would say it's worth investing in a good data layer.

Atla

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Elevar is great and fairly easy to use. Support agents are great and detailed, as well! Elevar offers many pre-made tags and templates for the ease of use.

Maeving

Superb. I've worked with Elevar a couple of times now and it's become my first port of call for linking up Shopify with GA, FB Pixel, Hotjar etc via GTM. The platform is easy to use with an excellent knowledge base to back you up, and in situations where you need them, the support is top-quality. If you're a total novice, I recommend getting on a plan with more support and the 'done for you' service - you'll save yourself lots of pain and worry.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9