Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Nice app. Developers are very helpful and eager to get you going. For a fee they will set you up with all you need. We really needed that because we don't know much about installing, using or executing tag management. We hope this app will help us to understand some things as we learn how to use tags.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Great company and very nice app. We don't know much about Google Tags or how to use them and although we are doing our best to learn, while we do that, the developers are installing the app appropriately, for us. Hope we know how to use it some day.

Peachy Sunday

Great app for setting up Google Tag Manager on your Shopify Store. Would recommend, incredible support as well. Thank you for the help earlier Mario! (Y)

Mood Collection

This "app" is perfect if you want to start using Google Tag Manager. Every tag you need to start are included in this. Customer Support is top grade and super efficient. Worth every penny.

VOCIER

If like us you are considering the best way to integrate GTM into your Shopify website, look no further. Mario and his team are professional, knowledgeable and provide some of the best customer service I have yet to encounter (on Shopify or elsewhere)! The installation was performed quickly and comprehensively - despite being capable to install and configure GTM myself the cost-benefit on this service makes it an EASY choice and allowed me to focus on more important site-launch tasks.

At all steps of the process there was communication, explanation and questions as to our preferences for install. If something was beyond the scope of the original project, this was clearly communicated and Elevar provide one-off and subscription support options which is very handy.

Overall I cannot recommend them enough - professional, personable and the integration simply works without issue! Excellent work and thank you to the Elevar team!

Endurance Products Company

This app saved me at least 20 hours. If you consider your time worth more than $10/hour, then this is a no-brainer.

I ran into some issues (user error, not the app) and their support team was fantastic. Everything was solved within 24 hours.

Now that I discovered Elevar, I will never, ever, ever do this manually again.

BEAUTI.sa

i used this App to tag my website tagged and tracked using Tag manager,
it works perfectly and the Support team are the Best.
thank you guys for the great support, and thank you for the assistant you are providing.

TrendyGears

100% recommened. really helpful support. Mario help me setup from A to Z.
Will buy again on my 2nd and 3rd store.

May 28, 2020

Whoa! Thank you so much for the gracious review and your business, we appreciate it :) . Mario does rock!

fyneproject

It's definitely a must have. You can't run a business with a poor data quality this app allow you build stong hypothesis based on verified data.

Mention AAA for Mario : great support ! I really appreciated.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review - we 100% agree on data quality :). Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.

Yonder Dog

Worth every cent. I had partially set up GTM and GA but hit some road blocks in my knowledge and ability. I installed this app and leapfrogged my previous setup. I am finding lots of value in working through Elevar's funnel articles too - and when I'm getting stuck they're there to help quickly and friendly.

Highly recommended for anyone who values iterative improvement to their site and business.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad you're enjoying our additional content as well - we'll keep sharing for sure! Thanks again.

Previous 1 3 4 5