Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite

by Elevar

Complete Data Layer & 1-Click Tag Install for 30+ Channels

Alla Violetta Boutique

Ok guys...13 years in E commerce...the firs time someone configured everything in the proper way. Now im recieving perfect data's that are the base to manage an e commerce in the right way.
Ye it cost some money...but without this you can't go nowhere.
MArio and Amanda off support made all the job...i didnt do anything since i dont understand not even the meaning of the word "tag"...
Cheer guys and thank you so much

Peachymama

My advice - spend the money with Elevar and save a fortune on your ad spend. Simple. IMO this is the very best way to make sure the data you see on your FB and GA is accurate! Ok, so I installed it myself and yes, it took me a day or so of immersion in the world of tagging... to fully understand what was going on (but to be honest, if you're spending upwards of $4k/month on PPC ads you should be doing this anyway...even if you have an agency doing it for you) but Elevar’s guides are easy to follow and super detailed and I soon found myself knowing a whole lot more about how the whole tagging, tracking thing works - this is especially important with the ongoing privacy issues & cookies etc... And as for their customer support - it’s one of the best I’ve experienced in my nearly 10 years of doing ecommerce. Brad & Mario - thankyou!

guguplanet

The best application on the Shopify app store if you would like to have perfectly implemented analytics for your store. I tested various other solutions and they are even 10% not as good as the Elevar app. Additionally, I believe that support is the best of the best. Here special thanks to Mario whose support and knowledge is more than the best of the best. If you are looking for this type of application and the best analytics, only Elevar. You don't have to waste your time and money on others.

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ

Excellent app, does what it says, and excellent support if you have any queries during setup. i have used on 2 of my stores so far and will be using again

Clad & Cloth

The dashboard is user friendly & extensive. Theiream did a phenomenal job implementing the software.

Creme Castle

Brilliant APP and team. The solution they provide is top notch and whats better is that they are really prompt to help you in case you encounter a problem.

Cap Shield

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Daiz

This is an updated review. I had some trouble setting up this app and was really frustrated with all the errors received on my Google Ads account. Have been going back and forth with email support and then finally Brad came to the rescue, fixed all the issues, and answered all my questions. Now I am glad that I installed this app. Brad and Mario were very professional in dealing with my queries. Thank You Elevar!

December 9, 2020

Hi Ishan,

Brad here. Thank you for the feedback and I'm sorry it's taken a bit of back and forth to get you squared away with Google Ads!

I hope we were able to address the main pain points you were having:

1) product ID mismatch (which we found due to lower/upper case difference with merchant center)

2) Comparing conversion value/attribution models between Google Ads and other platforms (like GA)

3) Why we don't set product price as the conversion value for add to carts by default

If there's anything else we can help with please let us know. Thanks for allowing us to get you on track with Google Ads!

Dr. August Wolff Partner-Shop für Apotheken

Great Extension, amazing support!
I use this extension for many of our Shopify and it works perfectly!
The only time I had a problem was during the rollout of a new feature; which was quickly sorted out in less than 1 hour writing the support team!
More companies should follow their example!

Tufrutofresco

So far the app is working perfectly. I´ve worked with them before and I´m really happy with how it works and particularly with the customer service.
They reply very quickly and provide always a solution.
100% recommended