Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite

by Elevar

Complete Data Layer & 1-Click Tag Install for 20+ Channels

Crocs South Africa

THIS IS AN UPDATED REVIEW. We have to admit that in the beginning, we struggled a bit with the app. However, the support that we got with the app from the team is phenomenal! Within an hour we got a video call with the team and they took all the time to explain everything to us and run us through the different options and how to make the best of it. To be honest they actually went out of their way to help us and get us up and running in the best possible way. It is service like this that makes Shopify a fantastic platform with true eCommerce professionals! Thanks, Brad for all your patience and support. We truly appreciate it.

November 18, 2020

Hi Michael - Brad from Elevar here. I am very sorry for the frustrating onboarding experience you had in getting setup. Here is how I want to make it right:

1) I've already personally responded to your ticket with a Vidyard video walk-through and have offered a 1:1 screenshare to get things sorted today

2) I've offered a full refund - no questions asked

3) If you are still interested in Elevar for sitewide tag management then we'll review your GTM account setup at no charge to ensure your foundation is set up accurately

Thx again for giving Elevar a try and I look forward to making things right.

Byron Bay Beach Life

Awesome!! Have been struggling for years bring together all of our tracking separately in Google Analytics, GTM, Google Ads (Search/Shopping/Display), Facebook, Pinterest etc and have finally found an App that makes it all work. In 10 years of ecommerce haven't experienced this level of quality support. Thanks team.

Woodstone

Amazing support , thank you Elevar team. I rarely write review , but after getting very good support from the team , I felt obliged to give them 5 star review.

BonLook

If you're looking to save time and have a pretty good dataLayer, this is the app you need. They have amazing support as well.

Wildlife Tree

We have not had a good experience with using Elevar's platform. Their dashboard app looks beautiful at first, but after using it for a while it appears to not be intuitive.

The funnels feature setup is difficult to understand as it doesn't provide enough tooltips to understand what things like "matches regex" is and we discovered the funnels data was completely unreliable as the founder said the "Google Analytics API was having issues," yet we haven't received any updates on it being fixed, so the promised funnels feature is just inoperable.

They don't proactively seek out user feedback such surveys or anything to improve the customer experience. They have only been available through minimal email support and we've tried so hard to work with them on getting started for months now to the point where we've basically just given up and have experienced extreme buyer's remorse as a result.

This app seems to be meant for very experienced data analysts and not meant for the average small business owner who desires an intuitive platform for setting up funnels---so buyer beware!

September 2, 2020

Hi Josh - this is Brad (Founder). I appreciate your candid feedback on our custom funnel builder feature and general UI which you've shared with us before (and we very much appreciate). We have already taken some action to try to improve based on your tips.

I agree with your last statement in the review. If a small business owner is looking for a solution to just build custom funnels on the fly - we are not the best tool for the job.

However this GTM App on app store is purely focused on getting Google Tag Manager installed properly with the dataLayer and 20+ pre-built marketing tags that can be implemented within GTM. This along with the ability to add custom event tracking is what we truly specialize in.

Regarding my quote around GA having API issues for the funnel builder: we are indeed 100% reliant on the data returned from the GA API to help build these. Unfortunately there are known sampling issues that we don't have any control over no matter how much we ask for fixes.

I've gone ahead and refunded your full purchase for the trouble. Thank you again for taking the time to provide candid feedback - it helps us improve our product and service.

Brad (brad@getelevar.com)

Nati Shop

If you're not an expert in Google Tag Manager/Google Ads installation, do not install this app yourself. Ask the people from Elevar to help you / assist you - they will do it without charging you and they will do a much better job than you.
At least this happened in my situation - needed for a Romanian store, with local language and currency. Tried to install it by myself - total disaster. Even asked for a refund and left a bad review - yeah, I know, life sucks sometimes but people from Elevar, especially Mario (thanks a lot!) helped me and after I granted them access to my Google Ads and Tag Manager (and the shop as well) they did it in no time and it seems they did a good job.

Previously, my GTM was firing for purchase around 1k - 10k/day (there's no way I had so many orders daily - I mean, I wish but that's never going to happen in my industry) and now the GTM and Google Ads especially, are showing a correct number for dozens of orders daily. It will take a couple of days for Google to learn (again) the campaign settings and to adapt as needed but at least I know everything it's in place.

So, tl;dr - if you're not an expert, don't try it yourself, buy it and ask nicely the people from Elevar to help you. And let me assure you, they will do it. And they will do it much better than you, they will ask for permission for everything and they deserve 5 stars.

Thanks again and sincerely greetings from Romania guys!
Natalia

Vincent Moretti

Hey, sometimes it just feels magic. I decided to go for the Google Tag Manager Suit and I have limited skills about the installation. Mario and his team walked by my side the whole way to publish. When you are a bit of a newbie in something it feels really great and safe to have this amazing support. No question is too stupid! Thanks for the amazing support and a great app.

Aurora

Had a few issues setting it up - mainly their snippets not working within my theme. However, their support (Mario) was really quick to jump on it and sort it out. Was very impressed by it. Anyone looking for a better way to manage GTM in Shopify should definitely take a look at Elevar.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review :). We're here to help whenever you need us!

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Nice app. Developers are very helpful and eager to get you going. For a fee they will set you up with all you need. We really needed that because we don't know much about installing, using or executing tag management. We hope this app will help us to understand some things as we learn how to use tags.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Tag management is an ever-changing skill, too. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you so much again for your business.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Great company and very nice app. We don't know much about Google Tags or how to use them and although we are doing our best to learn, while we do that, the developers are installing the app appropriately, for us. Hope we know how to use it some day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6