Elevar Conversion Tracking

Elevar Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 18, 2023

Bad APP, Bad service, Bad support! They are all death if you want to get some support, but they alive if they want to ask you pay for money.

HULKMAN Direct
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elevar replied January 23, 2023

Hi Jason -- this is Brad -- I wanted to take a minute to apologize here. We previously had a process in place to cancel accounts that had more than 3 monthly invoices unpaid and have been unresponsive to any of our outreach requests.

Based on our private communications between us, we've already adjusted this process internally to prevent from happening again in the future.

We should have handled this better and have refunded/credited you with 6 months for the trouble. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to improve.

Brad

September 20, 2022

Dana at Elevar is an absolute superstar. Always happy to go above and beyond. I can't recommend Dana and Elevar highly enough!

DROPGUYS
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 20, 2022

Helpful support, replies fast to all questions. Used the app to set up Google analytics and facebook server-side integration.

SugarOnly
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 7, 2022

Good app, very helpful for Facebook Ad Tracking, and they have a great support team. Mario is excellent.

Achievement Journals
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2022

Elevar is a powerful app, but it seems too complicated for most non-tech users. Fortunately, their customer service is amazing, dedicated, and helpful!
Highly recommend it for every online business! Special thanks to Mario who helped me a lot when I got trouble with the app and things related

Jesuspirit
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 18, 2022

Edit: Support reached out to assist me with my issue, and the full version of the app is working well with server-side conversion API, attribution feed, real-time activity & channel accuracy. Very thankful for the assistance and communication with Brad.

FavourDecor
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 months
Elevar replied July 13, 2022

Hi Lars -- thank you for the feedback.

You are correct that when your DNS is hosted by Shopify (vs GoDaddy, etc) that Shopify does not allow you to add A or AAAA records that Google Cloud requires when provisioning your own Google Tag Manager server container. Unfortunately we can't "fix" this within Shopify DNS.

Our Elevar Server (Fully Managed) solution is indeed the plan that supports all server-side destinations without the need to configure Google Cloud <> Shopify DNS.

I wish we could get around this issue to support your use case and trust that we work hard to find alternatives with low costs.

Here to help --

Brad

June 30, 2022

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

MAINPADEL
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 20, 2022

Setting up Elevar has been a great experience thanks to Mario's excellent help. Our analytics data had a few holes and Mario helped us implement Elevar's server-side tracking and set up GA4 too. Cheers!

Empire Skate NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 9, 2022

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

Odun Arts
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 23, 2022

I leave 5 stars only because there is an Elevar Lead Specialist called Mario. He is an amazing person and basically, he solved everything for you!!! Do not panic if you do not have any technicians. This guy can help you set up everything. I love what we have right now.Thank you Elevar, Thank you Mario!

PopFun