Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

American Made Supply Co

Not only does this app work great, but Brad went above and beyond to assist me with getting set up properly. He even asssited with making sure all my tracking was set up properly thru adwords, analytics, and our merchant account. Best service ever for an app.

Highly recommend this one.

TopWear

It is the best, powerful GTM app for Shopify Support staff has expertise in troubleshooting MUST-HAVE APP

Beekeeper's Naturals

Such a great app. Very easy to set up and saved us a TON of time setting up our GTM. Definitely worth it every penny!

Paradise Galleries

I am so happy to have found this app. This saved me sooo much time on setting up GTM with Shopify this quick and easy. And the support they provide is really great! Always there to help and to make sure all are working perfectly for me.

I highly recommend this app, and for sure, all future apps they will come up with are great as this one.

Quality Water Filters 4 You

Great app, does exactly what it is suppose to do. It saved me a lot of time. The customer service is also top notch. I had a problem that was on my end and Brad fixed the problem very quickly.