Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

Michael Angels

This App saved me a lot of work and time. It would take me much longer to implement everything by myself. Brad is super responsive and helped me to setup and test everything properly. I highly recommend this App.

語時設計

Every online store owner should well manage data with google tag, Brad's app save me from dynamic re-marketing tag nightmare. The cost is very affordable and easy setup. Highly recommend and I believe this app is the best way to deal with dynamic re-marketing setting.

American Made Supply Co

Not only does this app work great, but Brad went above and beyond to assist me with getting set up properly. He even asssited with making sure all my tracking was set up properly thru adwords, analytics, and our merchant account. Best service ever for an app.

Highly recommend this one.

TopWear

It is the best, powerful GTM app for Shopify
Support staff has expertise in troubleshooting
MUST-HAVE APP

Beekeeper's Naturals

Such a great app. Very easy to set up and saved us a TON of time setting up our GTM. Definitely worth it every penny!

Paradise Galleries

I am so happy to have found this app. This saved me sooo much time on setting up GTM with Shopify this quick and easy. And the support they provide is really great! Always there to help and to make sure all are working perfectly for me.

I highly recommend this app, and for sure, all future apps they will come up with are great as this one.

Quality Water Filters 4 You

Great app, does exactly what it is suppose to do. It saved me a lot of time. The customer service is also top notch. I had a problem that was on my end and Brad fixed the problem very quickly.

1 3 Next