Elevar Tag Management Suite

Power Google Tag Manager, GA4, Google Analytics, & Server-Side

From $50/month

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Empire Skate NZ

Location New Zealand

Setting up Elevar has been a great experience thanks to Mario's excellent help. Our analytics data had a few holes and Mario helped us implement Elevar's server-side tracking and set up GA4 too. Cheers!

Odun Arts

Location Mexico

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

PopFun

I leave 5 stars only because there is an Elevar Lead Specialist called Mario. He is an amazing person and basically, he solved everything for you!!! Do not panic if you do not have any technicians. This guy can help you set up everything. I love what we have right now.Thank you Elevar, Thank you Mario!

VitalSleep

Elevar has been extremely helpful in improving many aspects of my Shopify store. I highly recommend their app and services.

Senkels

I's a great app that, although not being cheap, offers great support, a big library of pre-made tags and the ability to monitor any errors. Given the fact that so many things (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) rely on correct event tracking, I would say it's worth investing in a good data layer.

Atla

Elevar is great and fairly easy to use. Support agents are great and detailed, as well! Elevar offers many pre-made tags and templates for the ease of use.

Maeving

Superb. I've worked with Elevar a couple of times now and it's become my first port of call for linking up Shopify with GA, FB Pixel, Hotjar etc via GTM. The platform is easy to use with an excellent knowledge base to back you up, and in situations where you need them, the support is top-quality. If you're a total novice, I recommend getting on a plan with more support and the 'done for you' service - you'll save yourself lots of pain and worry.

Know Yourself

Ultimately I think if you are going to do it then go all the way and get Server-side tagging. It also appears that Shopify Plus would provide maximum value. I'm currently on client side tagging and non-Plus Shopify. The app did save me tons of hours of testing and coding to pull in data. The customer support rep Mario has been very helpful in fixing any implementation issues I had. I think there could be a better onboarding process for non-Plus non-server side implementation.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We agree that we can improve the non-Plus, non-server-side tracking onboarding and will do so. Thank you again for taking the time to share this review.

Flourish

Still getting used to Elevar. BUT, Amanda from Customer Success was incredible. She was quick and responsive and even followed up when I dropped the ball during install. People like Amanda make for a great experience and speak to the reliability of the brand. Otherwise, I've heard great things about Elevar from other store owners. Would definitely reccomend.

sidocats

This app charged $750 on our store despite having never been installed, I don't know how this is possible but we want this charge removed ASAP.

December 15, 2021

Hi Adam, The app was installed by either adam@salesource.com or sido@salesource.com at 1259 EST today for our PRO plan ($750) and then was deleted ~ 2 hours after. This same store also installed and signed up for 2 of our other plans as well.

It appears this was a test store for another app; https://salesource.com/

No charge went through and was verified by Shopify support on our support ticket that we opened on your behalf.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thank you so much.