HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs | Reviews

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Iwantastrap

Really easy to use and looks good on mobile and desktop

Emimi

This app works really great. Simple and reliable.

Mosaic Melbourne

HelpCenter very flexible and you can even embed video's if you want. Really like it! Thanks for creating a great app.

Kimchipop

Great app! Very easy to use and look really good too.

Graciousme

This is excellent. What I like is, it doesn't place any company logo and ask to purchase Pro version in order to remove it.

Simply Necklaces

I am a novice but solution for FAQs page is simple to use and does the job very well.

Jp Gifts

Great tool! Easy to use and looks great.

Allison Home Supplies

very is to used low it. will recommend it to anyone who looking for help centre faq

Squirreltees

I love this app. It looks clean and simple to use. Thank you! :)

Kimsells

This app is absolutely incredible. I am not good at IT stuff but this is kids' play.
It took me five minutes total to install app and check / write my questions. I even added an extra question. Everything was already automated for me.
What's more, I already had a horrible FAQ page on my site. This app automatically deleted the horrible one and left the new one in it's place. What a relief - I had no idea how to delete my old page. I didn't even have to do anything - the old link now goes to the new FAQ page. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Thanks a million!!!!!
Kim, Qld, Australia