4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily setting up FAQ pages and enhancing customer interaction with a live chat feature. They appreciate the responsive customer service and efficient performance. The FAQ feature is valued for reducing customer queries and improving customer experience. The paid plan's additional features, like Product Tabs, are seen as a worthy investment. The app is praised for its easy integration, reliability, and continuous updates that improve the interface and add new features. The support team is commended for their speed and accuracy.

July 22, 2019

This is a no-fuss, easy-to-use app that requires absolutely zero coding and doesn't cost a thing. Exactly what I was hoping for.

The Happy Struggling Artist
South Africa
July 19, 2018

Awesome app and awesome customer service! Our shopify template as not allowing the app to show properly. HC team quickly responded and had their developers look at the problem and fix it for us in under 24 hours great service! Love the app. Thank you so much!

Thelytestyle
June 19, 2019

The FAQ page looks good and functions well. When I contacted support to ask for a few alterations with the padding and appearance they were very fast to help out and charged nothing for doing so. Thank you.

HayaaSports
October 15, 2017

The support was great and to the point.

Happy with the app ... it does everything that we need to.

Having a section for adding CSS would be nice but nothing major for the store.

Airbag Man Suspension
August 18, 2016

I use this app on my website www.poligonia.com where I sell Geometric Papercraft Models and I think it is perfect! The only thinks that I don't like is the lack of support for Cyrillic fonts that I have used on one of my websites.

Poligonia
Bulgaria
Edited April 19, 2020

LA APLICACION ANDA MUY BIEN, LASTIMA QUE NO ES GRATUITA, VAMOS A VER COMO QUEDA EN MI PAGINA WEB.....

treasure and gadgets
Argentina
About 2 hours using the app
February 28, 2017

Very helpful and useful! Did my FAQ page up in a jiffy!

Happypostcrossingshop
Singapore
August 24, 2020

Disaster of an app. paid for it in full for a year and never received any of the upgraded benefits. Still fighting for a refund. Good luck with this bunch!!!

The Card Space
Shark Byte, Inc replied August 25, 2020

Dear The Card Space,

We thoroughly investigated your situation and found out that Premium plan was not activated automatically, because Shopify billing didn't provide back right info about your successful payment and we didn't receive it. It must be some rare technical glitch and we will sort it out with Shopify as soon as possible.
Meanwhile we offered you Free Premium plan usage and confirmed your refund request - please find more info in the letters we've sent to you and to Shopify billing (we've added you CC - in order to keep you updated).
Once again - we are sorry for not good experience and are doing our best to sort out this situation as soon as possible.
kind regards -
Help Center team

July 31, 2019

Very easy to build your FAQ and contact us page with this simple app! Not only does it build a very attractive FAQ page, it's free and works perfectly! If you're looking to set up a professional FAQ page choose this app!

Pure Glass Inc
February 18, 2018

Set up is like 1-2-3. Simple and FREE FAQ page. And you guys must have a FAQ! Try this one!

3dextras