HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Juice Co

Fantastic app and FREE! That's a great value!

Joggers For Men

Absolutely incredible app. I used this app to create an amazing frequently asked questions page for my joggers and sweatpants business. The FAQ page I created using this app can be found at https://joggers-for-men.com/apps/help-center.

Cartel Auto Accessories

Great interface! Love how easy it is to use and navigate.

Getmaxdeals

This is helping upgrade the store look to more proffesional and free of use exellent

Reach Gadgets

Easy to use, fast and self explanatory. Thank you for this amazing free app.
LCKY Shop.

Lindaanderson

Just great, and you can't beat free!

Zulys

Thank You for all your Help !!!

Gamerquote

Didn't work for me. Interface is awkward to navigate and the "contact" button just simply didn't work. URL is set to "www.yourdomain.com/apps-help-centre". Couldn't find a way to edit this, looks odd and unprofessional to have "apps" in your URL rather than "pages". The app needs access to your customers and customers data for no reason. There's no reason that the app needs it and I'm disappointed in Oberlo for using this tactic to steal our customer data. If you respect your customers and your own integrity, do not install this.

Fashionmores

Excellent app! Works great. Self-explanatory, Easy to use. No hidden charges.

Blazed Wear

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star?

Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied.

I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.