HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Lemonandmelonstore

Awesome.....................................The best

Fast Frames

New to Shopfiy and find it simple and straight-forward.

Indobling

Just the kind of app I was looking for. Gave my store the professional touch it needed. Thank you very much

Foreverfused

Easy to use, and really improved my websites FAQ page. Only wish it worked better on mobile phone and iPad.

Low Profile Software

The FAQ app works well and is easy to install and setup. The only issue we have is that the FAQ section pushes our sidebar navigation panel below the FAQ section.

Chinadoll Party

easy to use app. makes my FAQ page much more professional looking. highly recommend it. thanks HelpCenter!

Maxvaluestore

very good app:). All what i needed for my store.. awesome..

Igift V2

Really good: simple, easy, effective, free. Great for presenting big blocks of info in a compact form (such as your terms and conditions) with its collapsing sections.

Suggestion: Allow/create anchors for the sections, so we can link within the page, and also link to specific sections of the page from elsewhere.

Www Zmcstore Com

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I just hope it continues to be free:)

Hydrocreations

This app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.