HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Kincostore

Easy to instal, easy to use. Made it all easy to engage customers. Would be nice to include the standard FAQs that could be edited.

Lift Innovations

This app was working quite well but now my customers aren't able to get past the Captcha to contact us, which is negatively effecting their experience. I have contacted support twice with no response.

Edit: Support got back to me after a second email and have claimed they have fixed the issue. I did a couple tests and it seems to work again. Updated to 5 stars.

Lunivers Otaku

Very easy to use, and very fast to add, great app!!

Shopzle

MAkes review pages look super professional, app works great! and how can you go wrong with FREE, amazing! I reccommend

Stephensworld

One of the best free apps around! I use it on every store I create :)

Venom Gaming Offical

fantastic app that has considerably help to reduce calls, logging time and general enquirers without benefit,

Would highly highly HIGHLY recommend!

Generous Apparel

So far so good with setup and integration of the FAQ section. Took all of about 10 minutes.

Little Earth Nest

Very happy with this functional app that helps us to provide better support x Many thanks!

Samson N Delilahs

It's easy to use, BUT I can't re-order anything? That's ridiculous. That should be a basic feature. I should be able to type in my FAQ on the fly, then go in and put the main sections in the correct order.

Argyle Sheep

Very easy to use app.

I found the structure slightly confusing since it includes three levels of organization. I only needed two, but that is not an option.

There were also not many options for styling on the back end. I had to go in to the theme styles to manually make adjustments.

Otherwise a solid and useful app.