HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Shopzle

MAkes review pages look super professional, app works great! and how can you go wrong with FREE, amazing! I reccommend

Stephensworld

One of the best free apps around! I use it on every store I create :)

Venom Gaming Offical

fantastic app that has considerably help to reduce calls, logging time and general enquirers without benefit,

Would highly highly HIGHLY recommend!

Generous Apparel

So far so good with setup and integration of the FAQ section. Took all of about 10 minutes.

Little Earth Nest

Very happy with this functional app that helps us to provide better support x Many thanks!

Samson N Delilahs

It's easy to use, BUT I can't re-order anything? That's ridiculous. That should be a basic feature. I should be able to type in my FAQ on the fly, then go in and put the main sections in the correct order.

Argyle Sheep

Very easy to use app.

I found the structure slightly confusing since it includes three levels of organization. I only needed two, but that is not an option.

There were also not many options for styling on the back end. I had to go in to the theme styles to manually make adjustments.

Otherwise a solid and useful app.

Gitargear 2017

very simple for editing any help center like FAQ

Dog Parkz

Very quick and effective way to outline your trustworthy FAQ page for your online store. Makes it very easy and outlines your questions in a great format.

Boshemia

So far so good, set up is easy, preview looks great!