Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Brlequinenutrition

Our staff was frustrated with having to help customers in multiple platforms and various other channels. It was easy to integrate with Shopify and add the other channels. When we had questions, customer support was almost immediate and very helpful. You cannot go wrong using this app... we highly recommend. Well worth the money.

Invigor8diet

We are really happy with Gorgias as it solves a major problem for us. We have 2 shopping carts in Shopify and setting up two more. We have email, live chat, Facebook and our recurring order app. You can just imagine how chaotic is was for our 2 customer service team members to open multiple stores and carts to help customers. While one was working on emails and the other taking calls they were working on the same customer half of the time. We were planning on hiring another person. With Gorgias we work more efficiently, saving time and money. Gorgias is easy to install and simple to use. Thank you for reducing the challenges we were having with such a simple solution. We love your customer support as well. https://www.Invigor8Diet.com

Petit Vour 3

This app is great. The macros (email templates) dramatically reduce response times, and you can set up rules to do almost anything you can think of (auto-responses, tagging tickets, sending notifications, etc). Also, Gorgias' customer service is excellent. Romain set up a demo before and after I installed the app, and then he helped integrate other apps we use so they show on the dashboard. The app is already great and probably going to get better and better, given the quality responses I've gotten from them so far.

Prometheus Lights 2

I've used a lot of software/apps for my business and many of them fail to get the fundamentals right. Gorgias is a delightful exception and does in fact make handling support cases easier...even enjoyable?! I have been using Gmail with a CloudHQ integration which accomplishes fairly similar things in terms of basic support functionality. That method is just clunky and doesn't offer any of the other valuable integrations like Shopify and Shipstation.

I have just started working with rules and macros, but it seems like this will solve some major pain points. Right now the only reason that this isn't a five star review is the app seems like it needs a bit more development. It's awesome and very close to spectacular.

The first day I started using Gorgias I went home and was telling my wife about how much I liked it, and she said it was the first time I'd ever done anything but complain about previous software :)

Discriminant

This app is completely awesome! I loved all the features and ease of use. However, after the trial I deleted it because they want to charge an entry level price of $60 per month...which is insane. This 'entry level' pricing is for 600 tickets and 7 channel integrations. I only used 3 integrations (as I imagine most companies would) and I would maybe do 100 tickets per month. I'm not even a small store!!

Unless you're doing $1M+ in sales per year, this app probably isn't for you. Until they have a better entry level price that isn't so insane (You can get all of these features through Salesforce or Zendesk for less...), I don't recommend it.

Summary: Great platform, not worth the outrageous pricing.

Hence, 2 stars.

Update: I've demoted this a start since I found HelpScout, which does the exact same thing but for $8 per month per user and has no cap on the amount of cases you can have. It even integrates with Shopify for a customer profile view. I'm still not sure why they think $60 per month is a fair price.

Kittypooclub

Great app - love it so far! Seems super powerful... we're just scratching the surface of what it can do but we're feeling pretty confident we've made the right choice to scale our business with. And the customer service is awesome ;)

Purelei

Great app! Great support! Best value out there so far

Originmeals

Great so far! Integrations are easy to set up and lots of good functionality to reduce number of repetitive tasks.

Foxybubala

Gorgias knows what they are doing. They definitely filled in a gap within the customer service category. Their customer support is awesome, extremely helpful and always updating their layout and adding more features. If you are looking for a customer support command center this is it.

Elfish

I think it's important to note that Gorgias is a young tool. Yes, there are a few teething issues and bugs, though nothing severe.

That said, I migrated from using Helpscout to Gorgias about one month ago and we simply love the new experience. It's more intutive, easier to manage and clearly better developed by a fantastic team. I would say it's made our customer service at least 25% more efficient than before.

What really excited me about Gorgias is how much better it's going to get as the team continue to increase the number of integrations and functionality. Bring on Instagram comments and DMs :-P