Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gethuddy

Let me start by saying I wish I found this APP long time ago, it is by far the best and most reliable APP for customer service and tickets. We are getting 100-300 tickets per day and needed a solution that can work flawlessly with Shopify and here it is. On top of that the team behind the APP are amazing and very helpful and really make the whole experience amazing... I highly recommend this APP 5 Stars all the way.

Yourmood

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great apps, very well integrated to shopify. I put a 5 even though we can see that still some improvement could be done as the team behind the scene is really helpful and seems very dedicated. I moved out of zendesk and I am pretty happy about it :)

Rock Run

Fantastic! Perfect for maximising your CRM into one APP. Excellent customer service.

Couple Jewelry

Macroses and simple cancel and refund buttons gave us opportunity take many outsource support managers without giving them full access to Shopify and related risks.

Chiclub

The only solution we have found, that has good Shopify integration, works with Facebook, e-mail and other channels and is simple to use.

Sugarclothes10

Good solution for small and middle-sized online shops. (Maybe for big ones too, but I have no such to check.)

Paradisefantasyshop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Simple in use but powerful customer support service.

We faced a problem of building Support service in the short terms. Tried Gorgias, and are using it till now. It has all the things we need: good Shopify integration and customisation abilities. Also an important thing -- Gorgias developers answer fast and are open to conversation and discussion.

Onetouchhomestore

So far so good! I'm thinking this app will end up paying for itself over and over with the amount of time and hassle saved. In-app chat support is second to none. I'm excited to be on-board with Gorgias!

Ando Living

The software is very powerful. The interface is clean and beautiful. The macros and the tagging system, which can be color-coded and searched, are quite powerful. Love it!

Elquidinbulk

Excellent support and tool. They are very patient and giving. I would recommend this app to any business.