Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Gorgias
4.4
April 16, 2020

Gorgias is the best help desk software we've ever used. It's easy to use, efficient, and has great analytics. The support team is super helpful, and there when we need them. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to level up their customer experience.

Encircled
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 16, 2020

Upgrading to Gorgias from another helpdesk was one of the best things we've done. We'll be customers for life!

Beast & Buckle
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 16, 2020

Gorgias is an amazing customer service app, it puts everything at your fingers and saves so much time. The amount of time we'd spend looking up orders when a customer emailed in was crazy. With thier template system most of our tickets can be responded to in under 10 seconds, and the customers love it!! If you are considering Gorgias to replace your current help desk, do it. Shout out to Nikola for great support too!

Cuffed.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 16, 2020

I'm using gorgias for over an year and very satisfied. It is very simple for my agents to answer all tickets and keep track of everything. I've moved out from zendesk which I was very unsatisfied with and service was bad.

AtPerry's Healing Crystals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2020

Amazing app elevated by CARING customer service. Thank you, Gorgias, for your support and response during this unprecedented pandemic. I'm a Gorgias customer FOR LIFE!

Cristy Cali