Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

The customer support platform for ecommerce

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kitchen Sumo

AWESOME! Has lifted our customer service game to a new level! Super easy integration with not just Shopify but lots of other apps. Highly recommended!

Brute Force Training 2

Simple and intuitive, customer service has been prompt and effective. Great tool for small teams!

Birdies Slippers

Gorgias is a great app that has been very helpful in reducing our customer service time and improving our organization. It is super easy to use, integrates easily into Shopify and they are very responsive to questions. We definitely recommend it!

Primewines

This is it! Have used Zendesk and tried others, but we really need a system that is simple, robust and integrates well with Shopify. Nothing comes close to Gorgias. After the first day, we skipped the trial and went to the paid version.

Highly recommended.

Keto Mojo

Very happy with this app and the support from the Gorgia team. Super tight integration with Shopify. It has enabled us to significantly reduce down the time we have been dealing with customer service and deliver better, more accurate and timely information to our customers. Its a win both sides. It a proven to be an effective tool in our shopify stable of core apps. The macros are great at speeding up tasks that could have taken 12 clicks to just two! Game changer.

Thediehardfan

We just installed and the support has been great. I love how the integration to my store works with their support software. I can view all orders my customers have purchased. it tells me the value of the customer (ie: how many dollars lifetime they've spent on the store) It allows my team to have quick access to the data they need to support my customers. Everyone should use it!

Sensacalm

This is the most helpful helpdesk that I have seen. We have been looking since around 2010 for something to aggregate all of our information into one spot for customer service, and this is the first thing I have seen that came close to making the grade! Integrates a suprising amount of information while still leaving it clear to view quickly. Very excited about this product!!!!!

Betsyandiya

Really pleased with the app so far. This is the helpdesk built from the group up *specifically for* Shopify instead of the helpdesk that tries to adapt its existing platform after the fact. Would you rather have a round peg and a round hole or a square peg and a round hole?

Installation and setup was a breeze compared to Zendesk. Zendesk took me a good couple of days to get setup. Gorgias was a couple of hours.

I've found their customer service responsive and eager to consider my needs as a customer and their iteration and new feature development seems to be clipping along at a nice, speedy pace.

Empireskateshop

This is an awesome helpdesk app. Has really helped us streamline our customer support services. We've eliminated any customers contacting us for help from falling through the cracks, and it is so easy having all our different channels ending up in the one space.

Discountvapor

Really just a fantastic app. Built specifically for Shopify so it integrates perfectly. Their support team is also super-responsive and they're always rolling out new features in response to user feedback. I came from using Zendesk and HATED it, but Gorgias is the perfect Shopify ticketing system. Can't recommend highly enough!