Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
October 18, 2017

Gorgias knows what they are doing. They definitely filled in a gap within the customer service category. Their customer support is awesome, extremely helpful and always updating their layout and adding more features. If you are looking for a customer support command center this is it.

Foxybubala
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 18, 2017

I think it's important to note that Gorgias is a young tool. Yes, there are a few teething issues and bugs, though nothing severe.

That said, I migrated from using Helpscout to Gorgias about one month ago and we simply love the new experience. It's more intutive, easier to manage and clearly better developed by a fantastic team. I would say it's made our customer service at least 25% more efficient than before.

What really excited me about Gorgias is how much better it's going to get as the team continue to increase the number of integrations and functionality. Bring on Instagram comments and DMs :-P

Elfish
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 16, 2017

Top support system with great functionality and support, features and refinements constantly being added.

Oppermannlondon
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 12, 2017

AWESOME! Has lifted our customer service game to a new level! Super easy integration with not just Shopify but lots of other apps. Highly recommended!

Kitchen Sumo
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 10, 2017

Simple and intuitive, customer service has been prompt and effective. Great tool for small teams!

Brute Force Training 2
Time spent using app: About 5 years
October 9, 2017

Gorgias is a great app that has been very helpful in reducing our customer service time and improving our organization. It is super easy to use, integrates easily into Shopify and they are very responsive to questions. We definitely recommend it!

Birdies Slippers
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 6, 2017

This is it! Have used Zendesk and tried others, but we really need a system that is simple, robust and integrates well with Shopify. Nothing comes close to Gorgias. After the first day, we skipped the trial and went to the paid version.

Highly recommended.

Primewines
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 5, 2017

Very happy with this app and the support from the Gorgia team. Super tight integration with Shopify. It has enabled us to significantly reduce down the time we have been dealing with customer service and deliver better, more accurate and timely information to our customers. Its a win both sides. It a proven to be an effective tool in our shopify stable of core apps. The macros are great at speeding up tasks that could have taken 12 clicks to just two! Game changer.

Keto Mojo
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 28, 2017

We just installed and the support has been great. I love how the integration to my store works with their support software. I can view all orders my customers have purchased. it tells me the value of the customer (ie: how many dollars lifetime they've spent on the store) It allows my team to have quick access to the data they need to support my customers. Everyone should use it!

Thediehardfan
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 27, 2017

This is the most helpful helpdesk that I have seen. We have been looking since around 2010 for something to aggregate all of our information into one spot for customer service, and this is the first thing I have seen that came close to making the grade! Integrates a suprising amount of information while still leaving it clear to view quickly. Very excited about this product!!!!!

Sensacalm