Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cubic Mini Wood Stoves

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this app for just about a week now. It is quite well made. It allows you to enable a live chat on your site. You can manage all comments and messages from your social media platforms which allows you respond all from one place. You can also see the customers order when they write you an e-mail. And you can set up auto responses to common questions like "where is my order" All in all great app.

Bensly

Absolutely fantastic platform. Their support is incredible and the functionality is even better. If you take the time to set up the macros properly, you're in for a great customer service reputation!

Minbie Uk

We have just started using this platform and so far have found pluses with it.

1. Shopify integration allows us to refund, cancel, track and see all order details on a customer's tickets.

2. Support staff is very responsive to queries.

3. Information is transferred from Zendesk allowing for smoother transition and record of customer history.

Jenny Bird Canada

We've only had it for week, but looking good so far; definitely great to keep customer service separate from inter-office mail and organized going into the holidays with office closure. Only suggestion would be to create a cleaner, streamlined interface (especially where customer info is displayed on right side of conversation) with less "comic-y" font and have everything justified to the margins so info is easier to read vertically.

Bonjour Petit

Time spent using app About 4 years

Very solid so far, totally helped us handle the crazy Christmas volume of support we just got!
Highly recommend!

Estherboutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Richards Guitars

I am a small business with a team of 3 or 4

I was using Zendesk for my needs in terms of customer comms and providing support through a small team.

Zendesk proved to be overly complex and beyond my needs resulting in many confusing scenarios both for customers and staff

Gorgias seems to be just right - easy to use - easy for my staff to pick up on and links nicely to shopify orders.

I have decided to use an external chat function but I am sure for many small businesses the built in chat would prove highly valuable to a totally in house solution.

Nice job

Gethuddy

Let me start by saying I wish I found this APP long time ago, it is by far the best and most reliable APP for customer service and tickets. We are getting 100-300 tickets per day and needed a solution that can work flawlessly with Shopify and here it is. On top of that the team behind the APP are amazing and very helpful and really make the whole experience amazing... I highly recommend this APP 5 Stars all the way.

Yourmood

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great apps, very well integrated to shopify. I put a 5 even though we can see that still some improvement could be done as the team behind the scene is really helpful and seems very dedicated. I moved out of zendesk and I am pretty happy about it :)

Rock Run

Fantastic! Perfect for maximising your CRM into one APP. Excellent customer service.