Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 1, 2021

Hyperspeed was a good decision. www.nurturethenest.com.au is certainly faster. The response to support has been brilliant, with useful advice and some additional adjustments getting quick attention.

Nurture the Nest
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 30, 2021

Hyperspeed advisors are great, whenever you send them a question the responses are fast and thorough!

Stuffgoodies
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 20, 2021

The guys at Hyperspeed are just fabulous, any issue is sorted so quickly and they keep you updated. A must App!

Dukes Valley
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 28, 2021

This app has really been life-changing making our websites very fast. The developer team has been very helpful and fast in responding to our queries. 100% recommend!

Herbalize Store DE
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 25, 2021

Installed the app, support was on it, when an issue arrived. There is a fail safe test prior to publishing, which I really like.

PEAKPTT - Push To Talk Over Cellular
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 8, 2021

This app has appreciably made our website load faster. It might not show up when using tools that provide a 'score', but it is absolutely obvious when using our website as a visitor naturally would. I even notice the difference on a gigabit internet connection, so I can't imagine how large the improvement is for those on slower connections. The developers have been extremely helpful in a few small issues that came up - most of which were just our misunderstanding of specific features.

The Mattress & Sleep Company
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 2, 2021

This app is a must have. This app really increased my store's speed a lot and the service is great. Highly recommended.

Anthos Crafts
Greece
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 1, 2021

So for so good. The integration was seamless and support has been extremely responsive so far. It has made some speed improvements out of the box.

Exodus Outdoor Gear
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 28, 2021

Having worked hard on making our site load faster, we fell upon Hyperspeed. Thankful for the optimisations that it makes to speed up our site by nearly 30%! Thankyou

Birdham Animal Feeds
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 19, 2021

I see real speed improvements on my web page after using the app, also the support is great. Recommended to everyone.

Land of Yellow