Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Outdoor Solar Store

Time spent using app 1 day

Definite upgrade in speed for my site. I ran into one unique issue on a specific browser only on iphone. I reached out to support and Alex solved my issue efficiently and quickly. This is the type of customer service you always hope you're gonna find. All is well now and definitely a worthy app.

Fidgey Ray Boutique

This app really helped my site speed and helped me increase conversion rate. Also, the staff was proactive and helpful.

Keto Chow

Some of the best support I have experienced. The App itself is super useful at improving website speed. Can't recommend it enough.

Skip's Garage

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome app, better support! Went out of their way to continue to help me out and ensure that everything was setup perfectly

RossiMa Jewelry

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app !!! Got my score from the 40s to the 80s. Highly recommend! Very easy to work with. Thanks !

Creative Escape Rooms

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended! My site is loading much faster and Alex was helpfully in adding a few extra touches.

Rikku

Location China

Alexander has provided great help with the speed optimization for our store, highly recommend! Great APP overall.

Imperial Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am so glad i chose this app to install. The speed has increased drastically. Alex is so helpful and assisted me by adding an extra feature. Thank you so much Guys. I'm enjoying it.

British House

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

excellent customer support, very responsive and they try their best to solve your problem. in addition, their app work very good.

Liquidyne Process Technologies, Inc.

Very well built, and VERY well supported. I was impressed when first installing it, and this app made a significant difference in load times, and subsequently the google results. 12/10 would install again. In my two years working with Shopify, this is one of the few apps of any type that I've found that were not complete garbage. I've learned to doubt that apps can actually do what they say, but this app reset my expectations–YES, it IS possible to build quality software in the shopify ecosystem. (Eor context, I've been building websites for 28 years.)