Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Rvere
4.8
Edited February 9, 2022

My five stars go to customer support.
Alex helped me to solve fastly my issue. The app is very good overall, but the customer support is excellent.

Fur Ever Pet Shop
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 21, 2022

A must have. I have had this app for a few months now. The initial boost to my page speed was great, but as I have developed my site it is the ongoing support which is truly amazing. Really quick responses whenever I need help (normally due to having made a change, added an app or similar), and often with an improvement made instantly. Perfect!

Aeares
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 19, 2022

The app works like magic. It instantly improved my speed scrores, but the support is extraordinary. You can't go wrong with this app!

Happy Pamba
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 13, 2022

Definite upgrade in speed for my site. I ran into one unique issue on a specific browser only on iphone. I reached out to support and Alex solved my issue efficiently and quickly. This is the type of customer service you always hope you're gonna find. All is well now and definitely a worthy app.

Outdoor Solar Store
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 12, 2022

This app really helped my site speed and helped me increase conversion rate. Also, the staff was proactive and helpful.

Fidgey Ray Boutique