Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SWL

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Stella customer support! Had an issue with my thumbnails after installing the app and Alex was on it within an hour (on a Saturday night too!) He even went above and beyond and suggested more customizations for our site. This was the best experience we've had with an app. Many thanks!

Goodspread

So far Hyperspeed has been worth the investment. Not only did my website increase in speed significantly, but their customer service has also been excellent. If you want to speed up your website, I highly recommend Hyperspeed.

Unbelts Canada

The app is super easy to set up and get things started. The FAQ and support were extremely helpful in fixing site issues and getting features working properly. Very quick replies and they provided good feedback and solutions throughout the process. We saw a significant increase in load times on our original store and have just implemented hyperspeed to additional storefronts.

Surround Art Gallery

I wanted to optimize my site downloading process and all things that could be involved in it. Hyperspeed made it possible with a little effort from my side. Once everything has been done, small issues that still disturbed me have been magically resolved by the support team with full explanation of what have been made and why. I think the App is a really something that worth to try, a specially according to my experience of getting in touch with the support manager. Thanks for your professionalism!

Sitara Collections

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just added this app so the results are not yet visible to me, however, the support has been fantastic and if it works, this is what I have been looking for.
Linda Singh
SitaraCollections.com

Katie J Design and Events

Location Australia

What a Fantastic App! This has done everything we needed and more. Our average Shopify Speed Score has increased from 24 to 38 - which is Amazing! Customer service when messaged was quick to respond and super helpful. Thanks for creating a great app :)

Dutch Mud Men

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

We see an improvement regarding speed. Also had a small issue with a script that was running. Support was great and they fixed it in the weekend.

Reimbold Eye Group

The name of this company is obviously named after its customer service because they help you with Hyperspeed! My site is much faster and now I can move on to on-page SEO. I hope I can find an APP with customer service that can help me as much as Hyperspeed helped me.

WAR PAINT USA

Alex was amazing in support! Next day help which was really personalised and relevant to our needs, went above and beyond! App itself out performs other apps we have tried.

World of Art Global Limited

Installed this week, added 6 points to Google Store Speed so I'm pleased with that, we needed a boost. Support is top class too, very fast and efficient. Well worth trying if you need to give your store a speed boost. Nothing to lose with a 7 day free trial though when you see the difference you'll probably keep the app. We certainly are!