Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

World of Art Global Limited

Installed this week, added 6 points to Google Store Speed so I'm pleased with that, we needed a boost. Support is top class too, very fast and efficient. Well worth trying if you need to give your store a speed boost. Nothing to lose with a 7 day free trial though when you see the difference you'll probably keep the app. We certainly are!

Quintessential Tips

Hyperspeed has helped a lot, it is expensive but it's worth it if you want to increase speed. support was great. no regrets from using it. I will wait 1 month and see how it goes and the effect it all has on my site but so far so good.

Calendar Club Canada

It is extremely rare to run into such a solid app, that's also backed by such first-class and personalized support. Not only did this app absolutely improve our web site's speed (and customer experience as a result) but Alex goes above any beyond every time.

Merchandize.ca

Excellent app increased speed on both of my stores and I am very happy and would recommend this app for others.

Nashville Metal Art

The support I received from Alexander was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure our site was fully optimazed. Thank you.

Spirit Animal Coffee

I used this app to help me speed up some heavily-loading elements. Besides working great, their technical support is A+. Super-responsive and always ready to help out.

Sexy Gioie

Location Italy

Excellent efficiency and top class assistance. The team actually did some work on the code for me instead of just telling me where was the problem. Beyond simple satisfaction

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Location Portugal

I used this app for helping with my page speed and it worked perfectly. In addition, the customer support it´s amazing. I really recommend it!

Motobriiz Products

Excellent App that really helps to cleanup your Google Page Speed numbers immediately. Lets you preview your site before publishing changes so you can tweak the settings and not break your site. Had a technical question and Alex responded very quickly and helped me resolve the issue.

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

Easy, Simple, and works. Page speed increased after install. Great customer service! Highly recommended.