iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Sosofia vintage

The app is good in general. Support actif and help resolve issue. Let's see what's the result in few weeks.

MAN TAN

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app and amazing customer service too! A lot of functions and customizations which work well for increasing sales

Gym Packs

Location Australia

Awesome app, really functional and useful! Awesome support and a really helpful experience... would highly reccommend

Control Italia

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app to customize the cart. A lot of widgets and a customer service really avaiable to solve any issue.

Nilight Led Light

nice app and improve sales really, i am looking for such app to solve my much SKU problems, and i met it and it do a good jop, thank you guys

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

FitCook

Location France

great super tres bonne applications simple à utiliser que du positif...............................

September 15, 2021

3D Material-Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Clearly upgraded shopping cart system compared to the shopify standard shopping cart. There were a few problems with the customization for European shops, however, the support team (Ms. Chandni) was available very quickly to fix the problems.

August 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

LABAIEBOX Lyon "Miraculine"

Super application qui est très fonctionnel, le service client très réactif et professionnel. je recommande fortement

August 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Spring Wish

Location Australia

I need a Cart Drawer (Pop-Up Cart) which shows more details of items which customers want to order, not just simple information like the one I already have. So, I found this App. Not only it has what I wanted, but it offers more than I never thought before, such as Upsell, Product recommendation, discount deal with cart urgency, Order delivery date, and some more. Yes, you might find all of those features on product page, but check out page is the last page and last chance we can upsell our products to potential customer. The most amazing one is, the SUPPORT TEAM (Chandni). The have done Incredible Jobs. I have tons of questions about how to use it, and how to integrate the app into my current web store they solved my issues very fast, even they have done it for me. Great Jobs Chandni !! I am at second day of trial days, and I have decided to use this app for my web store without any doubt.

August 23, 2021

Wowoowowwwahh!! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a detailed feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!! BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

LEAHKENA

Location France

I use this app, and I need to talk to you ! Is the best app ever. The team support is very reactivity. They resolve my problem on 1 hour.
I am very happy to work with you and I think is the only apply for growth your business store !

August 23, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊 BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!