iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 1, 2022

This is a great App that will allow you to upsell your products and at the same time integrate smoothly into your Shopify themes.
Great support from the team, specially from Manoj Prajapati! Great job!

AA DANCE COSTUMES
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hey Eduardo!! Thank you so much for your review.😊😊😊

March 1, 2022

Very effective assistance, they are also available to help you in the free version of the app!!!!!!!

excelrevolution
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thank you so much for your review.🙏😊
The support team is always available to help you with your queries...🤘

Edited March 1, 2022

This app I realy like beacuse it has what other doesnt, it looks beautiful, and it has a cart button that follows you when you scroll- which i really like. Also they respond fast and help you fix the problem if there is any :)

Popularko
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 3 months

Thank you so much for your review.🙏😊

February 18, 2022

icart is a very good shopping cart plugin, it helped me realize a shopping cart with a very nice sidebar, looking forward to it becoming more powerful

Aurlar
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

February 17, 2022

I have a bit issue about my theme and as soon as I contact customer support. Manoj helps me to fix it in minutes. App works great and functional!

Monetial
Time spent using app: 7 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

February 16, 2022

I had difficulty setting up this app but Manoj came to the rescue to help set it up exactly how I wanted. I am impressed with the way I can offer a range of discounts and/or free gifts depending on the level of spending, allowing me to encourage upsell. The timer adds a sense or urgency which I am hoping will reduce the number of abandoned carts. I have yet to explore other aspects of this app including customer reviews and affiliates.

Linx Golf
Time spent using app: 8 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review of the app.🙏😊

February 11, 2022

If I could give this app zero stars I would! Run, don't walk away. I tested the app and decided it wasn't right for my store so I uninstalled it. There is code all over my site that was not removed, templates, cart pages, theme liquid code...you name it! PLUS this "uninstalled" app is firing my Facebook pixel EVERY DAY! Worse part, I contacted support to tell them about the issue. 2 days ago. We are going in circles, they are not any help. I am going to contact Shopify to intervene if they don't respond with a resolution today.

Domestify
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 11, 2022

Lots of customers are saying that when they apply codes they don't apply correctly or at all. (we know shopify codes are working) on our end but something in the icart app is finicky lol

Galaxy Fox Clothing
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 9, 2022

It's a great app and have professional customer service to help with any issues,I like it a lot and will continue to use it

joinfreecollection
China
Time spent using app: 8 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😍 The support team is always available to help you with your queries.😊

Edited July 20, 2022

Une application facile à utiliser avec une équipe de support qui répond très rapidement ! Je recommande ! Le support est rapide et compétent

HYDRATIS