Reviews (535)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective upselling strategies that boost sales and increase average order value. They appreciate its user-friendly design, with features like the urgency countdown timer and customizable cart drawer. Merchants also commend its seamless integration and flexibility. The support team is praised for their quick responses, efficient problem-solving, and guidance on app utilization. The app is seen as a game-changer, enhancing customer experience and improving conversion rates.

Edited June 10, 2021

I use it only for upselling, and I'm delighted with it. The app is complete, the service is amazing, and it's being helpful in boosting sales. Also very important that you can customize everything so it doesn't ruin the website design. I will recommend it.

Notsobasic
Spain
Identixweb Limited replied June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩 Support is always there to help you!!!

April 5, 2022

Very easy to edit and install. Great App. Great support from the supporting staff. Very nice outcome. I got exactly what I want.

Bluebird Lumber & Hardware Store
Samoa
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!😍😍😍 The support team is always there to help you with your queries... 🤗

July 28, 2022

App is super easy to use, and to set-up, and what I really really appreciate is the tech team in on the ball to solve problems like no other app I've tested so far. Really impressive on the service ! Well done !!

LPB Market
Singapore
Identixweb Limited replied July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for writing your review...😍😍 The support team is always available to help you with your queries!!🤗🤗

May 9, 2022

Many thanks to Chandni for the prompt and efficient help, recommended................................................................................................................................................................................

GLADWARES ™
Hong Kong SAR
Identixweb Limited replied May 11, 2022

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for the review!!!!😍😍😍😍

October 6, 2021

Great Slide Cart app with very easy to customise, also allows discount exclusion which is not something that is easy to do with Shopify's own Discounts. Very fast and responsive, easy to install with very little help required from support (if any). Would like to see some customisation around error messages in future as they are somewhat general but overall language used in the app is easy for customers to understand.

Costumes.com
Identixweb Limited replied October 7, 2021

Woahh!!🔥🔥 Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, my friend!! We are so grateful for your kind words. Support is always there to help you with your concerns.....

BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

October 17, 2022

Very pleased with app and customer service. Rep was wonderful. (Manoj) I will be sharing this app with my friends.

M LaShea & Company
Identixweb Limited replied October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Shae!!

September 11, 2023

iCart is an application that suits me to the maximum. Wide range of setting and customization options. Great support - thanks Manoj. In the future, I would like the option to set the cart to several languages with this app, and I would like a carousel for the product suggest option.

Pure'n'Well
Netherlands
9 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied September 18, 2023

Thank you 🙇🏼‍♂️🙏🏻 for your wonderful review. 😍🥰
➝ We are so happy to hear that iCart suits you to the maximum. We are glad that you like our wide range of settings and customization options. 👍🏻👏🏻
➝ Manoj is one of our best support agents and he always tries to help our customers. 😎😎
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions. We are researching adding the option to set the cart to several languages with our app, and you'll get a carousel for the product recommendation option. 😊🙏🏻

June 19, 2023

Manoj is the best customer support rep Ive dealt with. This is why till this day I still use icart. I recommend it for anyone looking to you a cart drawer that actually converts. 10 out of 10 in my opinion!

omniado
12 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 20, 2023

We appreciate your fantastic review, Junior.
It's wonderful to hear that our cart drawer has proven to be effective in converting customers.
Thank you for recommending iCart to others, and we're grateful for your perfect 10 out of 10 ratings!

October 18, 2021

The cart wouldn't list the variants using Infinite Options variants. It wasn't a big deal to me and although I didn't ask them to integrate it, to my surprise Infinite Options variants are now listed inside icart. Great cart and customer service has always been helpful and responsive. Thanks

Scent Seek
Identixweb Limited replied October 19, 2021

Wow! Glad to hear that you got what you want in iCart😍. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback... The support team is always there to help you with your queries🤗.

Best wishes to you from the iCart team and BOOST your AOV🤑.

May 30, 2022

iCart has exactly what we are looking for a cart alternative. The customer service is very good. The team stayed with us until the problem was fix

Tape Providers
Identixweb Limited replied May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Alan!!!!🥰 iCart team wishes you the best...😘