iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Annstone Jewelry

Location Mexico

¡the customer service is great and the app is so useful im still trying it on but its very customizable and friendly.

July 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Elfie

Location Australia

Downloaded this app and have been using it for a couple of months now. I'd say the app is user friendly and intuitive. Works great and lots of functions. Looks great as well both on mobile and desktop. Customer supports great too! Looking forward to some amazing results to come.

July 19, 2021

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Gorilla Lab | Shopify Experts

Location Australia

We are still piloting the app but the chat support has been great. Very responsive and took the time to understand our requirements.

July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

Steez Brand

Time spent using app About 6 hours

App is great, nice and straight forward helps you to build a much smarter and more sophisticated cart with upsells and many other features. Support is very great and responsive as well!

July 15, 2021

Northernhood

Location Vietnam

iCart app is amazing, makes my shop more profesional and specialy auto upsell when someone add to cart. A little bit delay but its fine, support is top. Recommended you all

July 6, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Increase your AOV with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

PGM

It is really easy to apply what I wanna make, and after-sales service is really quick response to me and I feel good. The app is multi-function and deserved to try.

July 5, 2021

Best Wishes to you!!🥳

Belora

Location India

Very bad experience. The biggest bug in this app is that tier discount gets applied on all products. If you want to exclude some products it has the option but in that case if a customer adds excluded product in cart, the entire tier discount will stop working even on non-excluded products. thats a big problem.

July 2, 2021

Hi - Ainara! I am really very sorry 😢 😢 to hear about that and I apologize 👏🏻👏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for the inconvenience you had with our app.
→ I have investigated the live chats you had with our support team and I found that they keep asking you for the issue you were facing with the app but somehow the chat was closed in the middle of a conversation and our support team was not able to get the exact issue of the app.
→ Can you please give us a chance and overview of the issue so we can investigate that further and resolve your problems with the app?
→ Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nêge Paris

Location France

Very good app to customize the drawer cart. The client service is super reactive if you need help :)

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

BYNIAB

Location France

je recommande cette application tres pratique et facile d utilisation merci le sevice apres vente est tres reactive

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Skinny Golf

Time spent using app About 17 hours

If i could give this app 0 stars I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This app has the power of overriding your shopify settings. I dont do free shipping outside of the US and this app just gave free shipping to a international customer which costed me more money than my product value. I would not touch this app. There are plenty of better options out there for you! Trust me!

July 5, 2022

Hey Skinny Golf!👋 Hope you are doing well.

We have updated our app with many new features and functionality. Now you can offer free shipping in particular countries only which you have selected.

To know about the new features please reach out to our support team at support@identixweb.com

Yours truly,