iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

A Little Dream Shop

Location Italy

I was looking for an app to offer promotions, raccomanded products etc on the cart of my customers! this app has everything you could possible want!it's very easy to customize, the customers service is very helpful and it's look great on mobile decive too which for my shop is a must! thank you so much!

June 15, 2021

Woahhh!! Thank you so much for writing awesome review of the iCart and our service...😍😍😍

Boost your sales and promote your products with upsell features and recommend in your cart drawer with exiting discounts and offers.....🤗😍🤗😍

Aromafuu

I've only just come across this app today but I feel like I just have to review it. It's one of the most useful that I've used. I already had a great interaction with their customer support which was super friendly and outgoing. Sticky add to cart button wherever you want and complete functionality but any up sells and bundles you don't want your customer to miss. It's completely customizable if you take a little time to go through it, no code required.

June 14, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy❤ Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....🙏🙏🙏

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your revenue with iCart Drawer......

VITALITY

I found this app very helpful for creating upsell discounts on the go! and the support team is amazing! Thank you

June 14, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏 We are always available to help you. Keep upselling with iCart.....

Notsobasic

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use it only for upselling, and I'm delighted with it. The app is complete, the service is amazing, and it's being helpful in boosting sales. Also very important that you can customize everything so it doesn't ruin the website design. I will recommend it.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩 Support is always there to help you!!!

MIXTEA®

Location Chile

I love the application and the customer service has been very kind in solving some details that I have requested so that everything is perfect.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for writing your valuable feedback....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩🤑🤑

CozyYoung

Location China

it's a good app, helped me a lot. And they are nice. I love it~ Hope you guys too. I recommended it ~

June 8, 2021

Wwoooaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!😍🤩🤩🤩Really appreciate for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏🙌 Keep upselling and increase your sales with iCart Drawer......🥰💸💰

LAMAV

Location Australia

We are using the app for a month and found amazing upselling techniques. I would advise you to work on making it more dynamic like using drag and drop functionality and the ability to shift sections accordingly as well.

June 8, 2021

Hey Khushboo!!!👋 Thanks for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏 We have the functionality in our app which you have suggested!! Please check your inbox we have sent you an email!!!

Keep upselling with iCart drawer🤫 and increase number of orders🤭🥳

breakabox

Location France

Icart is a great app that keeps its promises. The popup cart, sticky cart bubble and the ton of upsell customizations in the cart itself are great for e-commerce - especially at such a low price point! Their support is really helpful, too. I had a technical issue that turned out not to come from their app, but they fixed it anyway. I definitely recommend this app :)

June 2, 2021

Thank you😍 very much for writing✍🏻 such a detailed📋 review of the app and for the service...🙏🏼🙏🏼 Yeah support team is always available to help.........🥰🥰

Keep upselling🚀🚀🚀 with iCart Drawer and get more n more sales🔥🔥🔥

Duchesz of Saxeszburg

Great app and good service! Love this app! Every question I have asked is promptly answered. Thanks again for your help!

May 26, 2021

Yeahh our support is always there to help you...Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....❤️ You'll definitely fall in love with iCart as it start increasing your sales🥰🥰

United-Doggos

Location Netherlands

A lifesaver in terms of customization and a very quick & helpful customer service. I highly recommend this app if you like to take your cart to the next level!

May 26, 2021

Woahh...Thank you very much for your valuable review....❤️ 🥰 Keep growinggg and keep upsellinggg with iCart 🔥🔥🔥🚀