iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 10, 2021

All the features seem great, except I can't type anything on the "Use Another Coupon Code" bar, which seriously disturbs my website customer shopping experience! They can only use one default coupon on my website now. I emailed you for days, nothing feedback! Suck customer service!

David Archy
China
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 9, 2021

Since using the app and I my average order value definitely increased! I did face some problems with it but the support was fast and swift to fix all errors, it maybe not the most beautiful app on the store but it definitely works and that's what really matters.

BAREEQ Lighting - بريق للاضاءة
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, buddy!! Book the demo as well to get quick support for setting up the app..... Support is always there to help you.

October 6, 2021

Great Slide Cart app with very easy to customise, also allows discount exclusion which is not something that is easy to do with Shopify's own Discounts. Very fast and responsive, easy to install with very little help required from support (if any). Would like to see some customisation around error messages in future as they are somewhat general but overall language used in the app is easy for customers to understand.

Costumes.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 7, 2021

Woahh!!🔥🔥 Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, my friend!! We are so grateful for your kind words. Support is always there to help you with your concerns.....

October 5, 2021

Already use this app and it woks great! A lot of sale come from Icart Drawer. Good costumer support. easy to use and a lot of options

Man's Set
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 5, 2021

We are so grateful for your words...Thank you so much for your review buddy! Increase your AOV with iCart🔥🔥🔥

Cheers,
iDentixweb

October 5, 2021

Great app to customize your cart drawer. There are a lot of functions, we've installed it to have the progress bar and product recommendations/upsell.

Yade
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, my friend!!

BOOST your AOV with iCart 🔥 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Edited August 9, 2022

We are a florist and homewares boutique that offers local delivery with selected delivery times and dates. This app has worked really well in providing shipping, local delivery & shipping options for my customers. I also use the iCart add on which works really well to upsell complimentary items and the addition of a card message. I sometimes have technical issues that remain unsolved and I am hoping it that it won't continue to fall on deaf ears

Esperance Luxe Floral & Home Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review buddy!! Support is always there to help you with your concerns 🥳 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!

September 30, 2021

Called to educate myself with the app prelaunch and MANOJ provided a great experience with lots of knowledge and patience.

Jackfruit Land
Time spent using app: 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review my friend!! Support is always there to help you with your concerns 🥳

BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥 and best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!

September 30, 2021

The best Shopify app to customize the cart drawer. Really increase the AOV and provide a good user experience

Mulan Asian Food
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 4, 2021

Wow!! Thank you so much for the review buddy.. We are so grateful for your words. BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥🔥

September 28, 2021

This has been one of the best customer experiences I have had as a business owner. Not only are the customer service prompt but they are knowledgeable when I tried explaining a problem I was having. I couldn't be happier as a business owner with the service their app provides as well as how they take care of their customers/ clients. Would highly recommend to any e-commerce!

Esme and Elodie
Time spent using app: 8 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied September 29, 2021

Woahh!!🔥 Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review my friend!! We are so grateful for your kind words. Support is always there to help you with your concerns.....

September 27, 2021

Great App, helps me to drive a lot of sales in my store.
Manoj Prajapati help me a lot, he is the best,
Thanks!

Monte loka
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied September 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy!! Support is always available to help you with your queries and setting up the app to increase your sales. 😃

BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥🔥