iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 23, 2021

Super application qui est très fonctionnel, le service client très réactif et professionnel. je recommande fortement

LABAIEBOX Lyon "Miraculine"
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Edited August 23, 2021

I need a Cart Drawer (Pop-Up Cart) which shows more details of items which customers want to order, not just simple information like the one I already have. So, I found this App. Not only it has what I wanted, but it offers more than I never thought before, such as Upsell, Product recommendation, discount deal with cart urgency, Order delivery date, and some more. Yes, you might find all of those features on product page, but check out page is the last page and last chance we can upsell our products to potential customer. The most amazing one is, the SUPPORT TEAM (Chandni). The have done Incredible Jobs. I have tons of questions about how to use it, and how to integrate the app into my current web store they solved my issues very fast, even they have done it for me. Great Jobs Chandni !! I am at second day of trial days, and I have decided to use this app for my web store without any doubt.

Spring Wish
Time spent using app: 8 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Wowoowowwwahh!! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a detailed feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

August 22, 2021

I use this app, and I need to talk to you ! Is the best app ever. The team support is very reactivity. They resolve my problem on 1 hour.
I am very happy to work with you and I think is the only apply for growth your business store !

LEAHKENA
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊 BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!

August 19, 2021

Great app! Easy to use and very effective app. Really attentive staff, I received all the help I needed.

parlabr
Brazil

August 17, 2021

Received immediate and helpful support when needed. App is simple and easy to use. Didn't take any time to set up.

Comfy Creatures
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 19, 2021

August 16, 2021

Great app - has greatly increased upselling, looks professional, easy to set up with lots of customisation options, and very good service

The Bias Cut
Time spent using app: 27 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 16, 2021

August 12, 2021

Huge number of features, dramatically improved our cart system. Dev team have been v helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Would highly recommend.

PEP Kitchen
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 12, 2021

August 11, 2021

Great app for any store to have! The support team is also very responsive and helpful when you need them!

MellyLimited
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 12, 2021

August 10, 2021

Excellent!! Binal was a great help in getting me all setup!!! Fanatastic customer service!!! I highly reccomend

Mora UK
Time spent using app: 24 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback my friend.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

August 5, 2021

Every shop NEEDS this app. The Identix team has always been helpful and they are always upping their game with their apps. Worth every penny.

SEA BOSS 大海ボス
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 5, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻