iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Torokhtiy Weightlifting

Great application! There are a lot of opportunities to customize, easy-going design and settings options. Very friendly and fast-answering support team. Highly recommend!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!..🙌🏻❤️Keep growing!! Keep upselling with iCart!!!😊

ChefsEvolution

Location Romania

The best support! They helped me with a lot of ideas i had. Thanks for your fast answearing, you the best!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!..🙌🏻🙌🏻It was our pleasure to help you with your queries....😊

Sake no Wa Online | 日本清酒網上專賣店

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app is so helpful for the upsell and cross sell. The average purchase amount has become more than 10% UP after installing this app. The app itself is super good, and the customer service is excellent. They dealt with the issues so fast and professionally, and it's all done perfectly. I strongly recommend this app and the team! I want to give 10 stars!!

May 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Takuya....❤️ You are one of the best customers of ours 🥰 🥰 🥰 Your words meant a lot to us best wishes to you from iDentixweb 🙌🙌🙏

Face Halo

Location Australia

This app is very helpful and customisable. I had an issue but after speaking to the customer service team it was resolved in 24 hours.

May 21, 2021

Hey Hanna!!! Thank you very much for your feedback....🙌🙌🙌 Yes, our support team is quite aggressive to help.🤣

AileenEcho.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works perfectly. Increase your conversions instantly. App work perf.had some struggles with our pixel tracking but support solved it.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!..🙌🏻🙌🏻Keep growing!! Keep upselling with iCart!!!😊

SkoshAB

Location Sweden

good - increased sales. had some struggles with our pixel tracking but support solved it. I would recommend

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review..🙌🏻😊 Keep growing!! Keep upselling!!!

Bijuz

Location Portugal

Well, after trying sometimes this app i found some issues or with facebook pixel, or with a minor thing and other, anyway everytime i test, orders with more aov appear, Now i came back because quit google advertise (so that way i dont care with cart drawers!) and as iam on 100% facebook the team managed to put add cart event working with iCart, so now its all ok to continue with iCart, ALSO they changed the price plan, and now is much more "friendly" lets upsell and increase AOV!! thanks!
ps: more things you can add, like shipping price in cart, and also a important one, integrate discounts directly when someone comes from a /discount/10off example!

May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for such a detailed review of the app!! We really appreciate you took time to write your feedback.🙏🙏🙏
It was nice to help you with your concerns.....🙌🏻😊
Keep Upselling and increase your AOV with iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell🔥🚀🚀🚀

Bizzy Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Solid app. Manoj is usually very helpful and the app is flexible and helped us improve our AOV. Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....🙌 KEEP GROWING with iCART...❤️

ID | Te identifica

I dont have words to describe the amazing app is! The incredible developer attention and help is when I need their help.
I tested many apps, but Icart is the best! Dont lost your time guys! THIS IS THE APP!
Thanks so much Chandni and developers team for caring about me and my doubts! YOUR ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST.
THANKS!

May 14, 2021

Hey Bro!! Thank you very much for the review...🙌🏻❤️ It's nice to help you with your concerns!!! Best wishes to you too... Keep growing and get more sales with iCart upsells😍🔥🔥🚀🔥🔥

Wink Formula

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

At first, I was apprehensive about this app due to some of the really bad reviews, but it was the only one that offered me the features I needed, so I gave it a shot with it's 30 day free trial. I have to say I LOVE IT. The support team was quick and very knowledgeable in fixing any conflicts it may have with my theme as they recognize that cart drawer down time is a big nono. Ever since using it, my AOV has seen a significant increase too. Excited to drive my ROI up with this iCart in the long run. Thank you to the developers and support team!

May 14, 2021

Wowwowowwww!!! Thank you very much for the feedback and for your kind words!! We really appreciate that you took time to write such a detailed review....😍😍😍 Keep upselling with iCart and boost your AOV up to the sky 🔥🚀

Support and our developers are always here to help you with your queries!!