iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

BYNIAB

Location France

je recommande cette application tres pratique et facile d utilisation merci le sevice apres vente est tres reactive

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Skinny Golf

Time spent using app About 17 hours

If i could give this app 0 stars I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This app has the power of overriding your shopify settings. I dont do free shipping outside of the US and this app just gave free shipping to a international customer which costed me more money than my product value. I would not touch this app. There are plenty of better options out there for you! Trust me!

July 5, 2022

Hey Skinny Golf!👋 Hope you are doing well.

We have updated our app with many new features and functionality. Now you can offer free shipping in particular countries only which you have selected.

To know about the new features please reach out to our support team at support@identixweb.com

Yours truly,
Binal Savani
Customer Success Team Lead

luckypopupcards

Location Australia

Handy app! the only problem is the price is too high for me. What I sold has a meager profit.
......

June 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!! 🙏🏻

Notcoy

Location India

Great customer service and the app has all the functionality that we required to customize our drawer cart.

June 26, 2021

Shanikas Pantry

Location Australia

This cart has been amazing. I've been able to integrate with the Order Delivery Date application as well and offer click and collect style service to my customers. Support has been helpful when something hasn't seemed quite right on the rare occasion. Would recommend A+

June 22, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy🙏🙏🙏 Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....❤❤❤

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your orders with scheduling deliveries and with exited offers......

Talika

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app, very flexible and user friendly.
There is always a solution for what you are trying to achieve, and their customer service is top notch

June 21, 2021

Hey Robin!!!! Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase number of orders and sales with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

It was our pleasure to help you with your queries...🥳

aboutParents

Location Germany

Easy to use, looks simple and good. Needed a few minor adjustments but I got help immediately from the devs and the adjustements were made in a few moments. Great support!

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤.... Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Support is always there to help you out with your concerns....🙏🙏🙏

Robotime Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app,Friendly interface,It has obvious help to increase the customer unit price,highly recommended。

DVAA CLOTHING (IN)

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used to app to add upsell for my cart page and its worked really well and i am looking forward to seeing on how it will convert! Customer service was quick to respond on all the questions! Thanks.

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤ .... Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Support is always there to help you out with your concerns....🙏🙏🙏

Pincray

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super app, The support is very reactive and takes time to answer to deal with all kind of requests quickly. I recommend

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!😍😍 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns..... Boost your orders with iCart app..😄