iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Page Upsell, Cart Drawer Upsell Offer, Volume Discount

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rose London

Very good app for adding free gift. Customer service is very good also for helping with any issues. I would recommend this app.

December 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Best wishes to you from iCart team...🤗

Modero Decor

Excellent app! Support is outstanding; quick replies, easy explanations, detailed reports, and so much more. I love the way this app has integrated with my store :)

December 6, 2021

Woahh... Thank you very much for your review! Best wishes to you from iCart team...🤗 Happy Upselling ✌✌

IMBŌDHI

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a really solid app. I appreciate the support in getting the aesthetic customized to my site. Manoj helped me get everything set up really quickly. Recommend!

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the solid review! 😁 The support team is always there to help you with your queries...🤗🤗

UKK Fashion

Very good customer support to help install the app properly. It does exactly what we want it to do, which is to add a free gift over a certain threshold. Too early to comment on the ROI but looks good so far.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, my friend! We are so grateful for your words... Keep growing with iCart 📈

Bramble & Hedge

Location Australia

Great customer service and amazing app that help increase average order value. Very impressed so far.

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the review of the app! Keep increasing your AOV with ICart...

Vantrition.com

The app is really user-friendly and easy to use! Looking forward to seeing how it will help out BFCM sale. Also the customer service was great, they answered my questions right away!

November 25, 2021

Thank you very much for writing your review on the app and service!! 😊Boost your Average Order Value in this BFCM...🚀🚀🚀

Best wishes from iCart Team!!✌

Lara Intimates

Great service! Customised my app and team was very helpful. Excited to use this for BFCM. A very easy and effective way to upsell my products.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for writing your review on the app and service.🤗 Keep upselling with iCart.🥰

Ma Petite Toile

Location Belgium

The app is really good and really useful. I particularly like the app because it's possible to have discount coupon applied automatically which indirecly allows to have multiple automatic discount which is normally impossible with Shopify.

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, dear!! Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Candace & Basil Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Mayank responded to my initial and follow up questions promptly, and provided me with information that I needed. Excellent support. Straight to the problem with a useful answer! Thanks :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Powerinsole

Location Austria

we never get any feedback from costumer support. half time the app do not work correct. some time it works some time not. we always have to check each order. if the costumer buy 2 products with minimum 138 Euro he get a free sports towel. but it do not work always. it is frustrating.