iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Steez Brand

App is great, nice and straight forward helps you to build a much smarter and more sophisticated cart with upsells and many other features. Support is very great and responsive as well!

July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

Northernhood

iCart app is amazing, makes my shop more profesional and specialy auto upsell when someone add to cart. A little bit delay but its fine, support is top. Recommended you all

July 6, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Increase your AOV with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

PGM

It is really easy to apply what I wanna make, and after-sales service is really quick response to me and I feel good. The app is multi-function and deserved to try.

July 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you!!🥳

Belora

Very bad experience. The biggest bug in this app is that tier discount gets applied on all products. If you want to exclude some products it has the option but in that case if a customer adds excluded product in cart, the entire tier discount will stop working even on non-excluded products. thats a big problem.

July 2, 2021

Hi - Ainara! I am really very sorry 😢 😢 to hear about that and I apologize 👏🏻👏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for the inconvenience you had with our app.
→ I have investigated the live chats you had with our support team and I found that they keep asking you for the issue you were facing with the app but somehow the chat was closed in the middle of a conversation and our support team was not able to get the exact issue of the app.
→ Can you please give us a chance and overview of the issue so we can investigate that further and resolve your problems with the app?
→ Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nêge Paris

Very good app to customize the drawer cart. The client service is super reactive if you need help :)

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

BYNIAB

je recommande cette application tres pratique et facile d utilisation merci le sevice apres vente est tres reactive

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Skinny Golf

If i could give this app 0 stars I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This app has the power of overriding your shopify settings. I dont do free shipping outside of the US and this app just gave free shipping to a international customer which costed me more money than my product value. I would not touch this app. There are plenty of better options out there for you! Trust me!

luckypopupcards

Handy app! the only problem is the price is too high for me. What I sold has a meager profit.
......

June 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!! 🙏🏻

Notcoy

Great customer service and the app has all the functionality that we required to customize our drawer cart.

June 26, 2021

Shanikas Pantry

This cart has been amazing. I've been able to integrate with the Order Delivery Date application as well and offer click and collect style service to my customers. Support has been helpful when something hasn't seemed quite right on the rare occasion. Would recommend A+

June 22, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy🙏🙏🙏 Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....❤❤❤

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your orders with scheduling deliveries and with exited offers......