iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Page Upsell, Cart Drawer Upsell Offer, Volume Discount

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hobby Heaven

I have been using this app for half a month now and can definitely recommend it to anyone. I had one issue but customer service fixed it immediately.

Bella Vida

Location Israel

Great App, must-have, Excellent customer support, customized the features to my needs in no time, recommended!

New age car care

Very good and easy to use application. Have everything that i need for my shop. I would recommend this app to my friends. Also very responsive and fast support, all recommendations.

iamyellow

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazingly fast support! They fixed my problem within 2 hours on saturday, thats awesome! The design looks good and everything is doing well. The app is the perfect soloution for upselling prints and so on

Juicy-Junk

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the most helpful staff from an app that I've came across!! You can tell they genuinely care about their users and want to do everything they can to make sure its working the way you want! Very appreciated thank you!!

BOSS Supplements Moncton & Dartmouth

Awesome app! Very user friendly & nice interface as well. Really looking forward to seeing the results it brings

Kelly Knowles

My store is brand-new so I can't yet speak to how well the upsells perform, but I'm thrilled with how configurable this app is! Super easy to set up and customize, TONS of functionality and design options. And the fact that there's a free tier is awesome for newbies like me! Very impressed with how much I'm getting for free.

Alpe-Adria-Direct

Help me find how I can activate notice for customer what is important in my store.
Customer service is great! It solves my every query quickly and efficiently. iChart is a good and simple app and is helpful to me and my online store.
Great job!!!
Thanks!

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

Location France

I tested this app to increase my sells and it already did ! Plus support is fast and effective. I recommand. :)

Xandrea Premium

This app is perfect! It has beautiful and clean design. Can be customize as what you represent your brand, enticing to customers because of multiple upsell and offers. The pricing is also fair enough. I just wish they can fix the loading of the cart and support multicurrency as soon as possible.