Reviews (544)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales through effective upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its intuitive design, customizable cart options, product recommendations, and urgency countdown timers. The app is noted for its reliability and user-friendly interface, with a support team that is responsive and helpful across live chat, email, and Zoom. Merchants find it easy to set up and integrate, even those with limited technical skills, making it a valuable tool for enhancing online store functionality and increasing sales.

Edited August 16, 2022

Loving the app so far. There has been a few minor issues but the customer support has been very helpful in helping me fix the problems and are very friendly. I look forward to implementing more features from their app as I continue to grow my business.

Surfa Sam
Identixweb Limited replied August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback...🙏🙏 Support members are always available to help you with resolving your queries!😊

November 23, 2021

The app is really good and really useful. I particularly like the app because it's possible to have discount coupon applied automatically which indirecly allows to have multiple automatic discount which is normally impossible with Shopify.

Ma Petite Toile
Belgium
Identixweb Limited replied November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, dear!! Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

July 29, 2022

Support was extremely quick at helping with getting this working with our theme's drawer cart and also with another upsell app's function from the product page. Very happy with it and thank you so much.

Babos
Identixweb Limited replied August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the review...🤗🤗🥰🥰 Best wishes to you from the iCart team...

April 5, 2022

Well, this is genuinely nice app. The support is helpful and fast to resolve your problems and answer your questions. What more can you ask? Very satisfied so far.

Home in Style
Greece
9 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!😍 The support team is always there to help you with your queries... 🤗
Best wishes to you from iCart team✌

March 2, 2023

Amazing customer service. Super quick response! Thanks Hemadri for all the support. Really happy with the app.

NutriSANA
Identixweb Limited replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

November 22, 2022

The app is everything I needed and more!...I can't thank them enough for all their help. Service has been GREAT!

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Identixweb Limited replied November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words, Lia! Our support team will be there for you...🎉

August 26, 2022

AMAZING tech support. Next day help. I would highly recommend it. They were able to help customize the app exactly how I wanted it.

Kids Crafts
Identixweb Limited replied August 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!☺

Edited August 23, 2021

I need a Cart Drawer (Pop-Up Cart) which shows more details of items which customers want to order, not just simple information like the one I already have. So, I found this App. Not only it has what I wanted, but it offers more than I never thought before, such as Upsell, Product recommendation, discount deal with cart urgency, Order delivery date, and some more. Yes, you might find all of those features on product page, but check out page is the last page and last chance we can upsell our products to potential customer. The most amazing one is, the SUPPORT TEAM (Chandni). The have done Incredible Jobs. I have tons of questions about how to use it, and how to integrate the app into my current web store they solved my issues very fast, even they have done it for me. Great Jobs Chandni !! I am at second day of trial days, and I have decided to use this app for my web store without any doubt.

Spring Wish
Identixweb Limited replied August 23, 2021

Wowoowowwwahh!! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a detailed feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!! BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

March 24, 2021

Very good customer service, and app is great ,,, wish it was a bit faster but besides that love it !

ellaz
Mexico
Identixweb Limited replied April 2, 2021

October 26, 2020

This app is great for upselling. Have noticed a lot of stores starting to upsell on the cart page like this drawer, so give this app a try.

All Out Passion
Identixweb Limited replied November 10, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.