4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase order value through upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its customizability, user-friendly interface, and features like urgency countdown timer and live sales. The support team is praised for their quick and professional assistance. The app is compatible with Shopify themes and mobile apps, making it ideal for enhancing the online store experience and increasing revenue.

August 25, 2021

Clearly upgraded shopping cart system compared to the shopify standard shopping cart. There were a few problems with the customization for European shops, however, the support team (Ms. Chandni) was available very quickly to fix the problems.

3D Material-Shop
Germany
Identixweb Limited replied August 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

January 16, 2023

First few days of use and the app is great. You can customize a lot stuff and if there is a problem, the support is very well too.

Harakiri
Germany
Identixweb Limited replied January 19, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Abdullah! Keep enjoying the app.........👍🏻

November 22, 2022

Besides the app itself, the service is very helpful! The agent Hemadri really helped me a lot and I got very prompt reply.

PeaceNest
Identixweb Limited replied November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for the review, Hailee! 😍 🥰

September 16, 2022

Great product with good service and support as well. Thank you Manoj for helping out whenever needed!

Miko Lolo
India
Identixweb Limited replied September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Akansha! We are always up to help you with setting up the app. ☺

March 12, 2021

This is the most helpful staff from an app that I've came across!! You can tell they genuinely care about their users and want to do everything they can to make sure its working the way you want! Very appreciated thank you!!

Juicy-Junk

June 19, 2020

I used this app and able to create an upsell option very quickly for my store side cart. I tried a few other apps, this is intuitive and gets me going in no time. The speed at which I was able to create the up-selling was incredible.

getsketchit

November 1, 2021

I used this apps, it's best app for upsale, extremely awesome apps ever. I like it. support is very friendly and often gives valuable advice

Happy Family Here
Identixweb Limited replied November 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my dear!! We are grateful for your words...🙏🙏

Happy upselling!✌ Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

January 25, 2022

Excellent support and features, congratulations Identixweb team a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Loja Linzzi
Brazil
Identixweb Limited replied January 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!✌ We are grateful for your words...🙏

Best wishes to you from iCart Team🤗🤗🤗

April 12, 2022

Chandni also reply my question immediately. this app is good for website upsell and enhance the my store revenue

Femometer
About 24 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!!😊🙌 Keep boosting your store revenue with the iCart app...✌🚀

Edited February 6, 2021

WORSTTT APPP EVER SO I wont to KNOWW what is wrong with the app creating draft orders ??? ARE THEY REAL ORDERS OR WHAT ? and if it is a bug this is superrr anoying I just woke up to day finding 3 draft orders crated by the app . I neeed to know ASAP

SwagyDogy
Lebanon
26 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 2, 2021

Hello, I admit that the app is creating a draft in the case when the customer son your website using any discount from the cart. You saw those 3 orders in draft maybe because of the abandoned cart. So let me know if I can assist you more in this.