Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Latvyn

I only have one thing to say about the communication, the assistance, the promptness, willingness and patience with a new user of this app, Moshe is AWESOME!!!!! and that word doesn't do him justice.
thank you for your help and making me feel like I've known you forever and could ask you anything without shame.. keep up the good work
2sweet.shop

Valentinas Nursery Store

Excellent customer service! Had a great experience with Customer Rep Moshe, amazed on his prompt response, willingness to help and give solutions. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very impressed!

Dealsbuyclick Shop

NO LONGER WANT TO USE. WASNT WHAT I EXPECTED. PLEASE REMOVE THE AMOUNT I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR THIS APP. THANKS

Anicxa

This application is very good.Importify site work very first .I proud because my company use importify platform .

Bsmart Home Solutions

best App to Import Products & Dropshipping . Awesome customer service! Thanks.

Game Of Thrones Us

This was the best app so far!!! in regards with the Importation versus with Oberlo and Dropified. I would suggest this app to store owner. 1 day maybe not enough but man!!! this free trial is so useful it helps me imported products which is good to sell, not all products are good deals from Aliexpress, some are good deals from , it gives me good products to import. this app imports fast. the best app I ever had. much recommended

Suecs Emporium

I would give more than 5 stars if it was available.
I was having a stumbling block and I had assistance within no time. I even had a video made to help me.
Wow, you guys are awesome. Thank you

Totes Toting

O M G Moshe and his team are incredible! We arrived at Importify because we wanted to step outside-the-box a little with how we set our business up from the get-go. Once we found Importify everything started to line up the way we wanted it. Life and business is easier and broader with Importify! It's so important to have excellent support and an awesome tool to use daily, we have no hesitation recommending Importify with five stars!

Bizzhits

i STARTED using this app. and it seems to be very good. i like cos it allows to import unlimited alixpress and amazon products and most important thing the customer support is very good. they response quickly .

Vrboooy

a very good Support, he help me solve all my issues step by step, Thank you :)