In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Muscle Bully Supplements

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love it. Better than that Bold app. Ill tell you why. They offer the ability to discount prices on products and offer with the upsell. Bold and a ton of other make you buy a separate app to run discounted pricing. Plus I love the simplicity of how the upsell displays. Clean and simple. Also customer service is great. I was working at 1 am one day and emailed support. Got a reply within mins.

Tokpiac

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great app! Already generated a lot of money, and we are just usingthe free version!

Heyday Footwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Testing out the free plan. Like it better than other apps that show an annoying pop up.

Strong Tees

Time spent using app About 1 month

I appreciate the free plan available for people like me just starting out with building the store. Other upsell apps don't have a free version and paying for it doesn't make sense before you start getting consistent high traffic

Kina Diamonds Heaven

Time spent using app About 2 months

Can't wait to see if it will bring in some extra sales!

Prnuniforms

Time spent using app About 6 years

Not only is the app great, the responsiveness is incredible. I've had 2 questions/requests since I installed a couple months ago and within 24 hours BOTH have been resolved/changed. I've been trialing multiple apps, as we launched our store just a few months ago - and this one is on the upgrade/purchase list. Install it, you won't regret it.

Beardlab

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

It works great and is really simple and easy to use. Boosts sales a treat.

Luke

www.beardlab.com

We Vibe Outlet

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Overall it seems easy to use, but because we use Ajax checkout, it didn't work. Our customers go from the product page directly to the payment page, thus this app doesn't make sense for us. But it's not the app developers fault as the product is called In Cart Upsell. So I gave it 5 stars anyway.

Myfix Cycles

Time spent using app About 4 years

easy to set up and does exactly what it advertises.

Suzanne Somers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Couldn't be happier with this app. Has already made us a lot of upsell money and the support is beyond exceptional. One of the best apps on Shopify, by far!