In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Australian Silo Art Trail Store

Location Australia

Great App. Great Customer service to fix any small issues. Has made me an extra $3700 in the first 2 weeks

House of Cartilli

Great app. Lots of logical conditions that can be applied and great customer service, going above and beyond.

World Moss

Great app and support. It has increased my revenue effortlessly and the customer service team is wonderful.

Armbrust American

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm pretty happy with the app support, they help me a lot to fix some problems on the store that I'm working on

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at Armbrust American

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

The Seasoned Carte

Just launched the app yesterday for a specific use case and wasn't sure how to begin. Lasandra was awesome in helping us get setup and launched. Can't wait to see what else we can do with the app.

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Seasoned Carte

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Lasandra was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Glamorous car

Location Poland

Another excellent and super quick support with special customization on my new theme! Lasandra is doing a great job!!! I will always use this app!

August 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at Glamorous car

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell and that Lasandra was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Lasandra, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

Legendary Beaute

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app has exactly what I was looking for. I came for the app, but stayed due to the exceptional customer support. Lasandra was awesome.

Hello to our friends at Legendary Beaute

PeelaGreen®

Location Martinique
Time spent using app About 2 years

Good app to sell more on your store with quick upsells. Easy to use and not that expensive. In addition, the team support is very fast and efficient to answer your problem.

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at PeelaGreen®

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that our support team was very fast and efficient to answer your questions. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

smarterly

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Die benutze die App seit Jahren, mega einfach und der Support ist immer erreichbar und hilfsbereit. Vielen Dank.

July 29, 2022

Hallo an unsere Freunde von smarterly

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung. Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie eine positive Erfahrung mit unserer App gemacht haben. Wir wissen Ihr Geschäft wirklich zu schätzen und sind sehr dankbar für das Vertrauen, das Sie uns entgegenbringen. Wir möchten großartigen Kunden wie Ihnen für Ihre großartige Unterstützung danken!

Prost,
Pushpesh und das In-Cart-Upsell- und Cross-Selling-Support-Team

NILO-HAMBURG

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Regarding the app itself, I will give feedback in the next few days. However, I can't say anything about the support other than absolutely perfect. Even on weekends, they help me with every request within seconds and that's just perfect.

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from NILO-HAMBURG

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team