In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Boost sales with relevant targeted upsell & cross-sell offers

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

PostYourHome

Nice app, very fast and communicative support!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Light As Air Boats

Great app and great customer service! I really like how it is easily set up, great feature to add to our store.

Bella Luna Online

App is easy to use, we have different offers setup depending on what's in the cart. Support is A+ and assisted in the look and feel of the cart widget

January 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from Bella Luna Online

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-) We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Pretty Little Designs Pty Ltd

Love this app so far - great customer service. Quick to reply and offer assistance. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a cart upsell solution!

January 25, 2022

Hello friends at Pretty Little Designs Pty Ltd

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-) We really appreciate the high recommendation. We wish you and your store all the best :-)

SOCCESS

Nice app and perfect support! They helped me to design the layout like my wishes. The app works nice and is super easy to install.

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from SOCCESS

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

sildopermarket

The app works well and the personal assist is very efficient and fast. I like the app and I recommend

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from sildopermarket

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

urbanpuffer

This app has helped me a lot, giving my customers more choices, which has increased my store conversion rate. Technician support is very good

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from urbanpuffer

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with our app and that it has increased your store conversion rate. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Flying Point Apparel

Love this app so far - best part is the customer service. Lasandra is quick to reply, thorough, and even offers to help integrate and build out the offers. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a cart upsell solution!

January 20, 2022

Hello to our friends from Flying Point Appare

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. Lasandra is our team's superstar and we are elated that she was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Lasandra, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Suntouched

Incredible customer service, jumped on a call with me to help me set up with upsell offers, even did the design for me. No doubt this will shoot up AOV + revenue, many thanks!

January 20, 2022

Hello to our friends from Suntouched

Hood Greetings

Incredible customer service. Helped me to get set up and get the upsells to appear native to our site. I have no doubt that this will significantly increase revenues when in full-effect

January 19, 2022