In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dower & Hall

Lasandra was super helpful getting our offers to integrate and look seamless with our store. Thank you.

My Gaming Case

Time spent using app 41 minutes

I used to use a different in cart upsell app which had a pop up. I like how this apps upsell does not pop up. Lasandra helped me set up this app and the upsell looks beautiful in my cart page. 10/10 service, Lasandra went above & beyond!!!

November 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at My Gaming Case

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Lasandra was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Safari Ltd®

Great app with an even better support team. They actively updated us and made sure to follow up with us on any questions and concerns. 10/10 reccomend!!

November 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Safari Ltd®

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support!

Gualap

Location United Arab Emirates

Le support est vraiment incroyable. Ils ont une patience à toute épreuve et sont vraiment très professionnels. Ils ont pu mettre en place exactement ce que je demandais. N'hésitez pas à les contacter si vous avez le moindre problème avec le plug in ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

November 22, 2022

Bonjour à nos amis de Gualap

Merci pour la critique élogieuse. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez la vente incitative et la vente croisée dans le panier. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que notre équipe d'assistance a été utile. Nous allons au-delà pour aider chaque commerçant et je suis heureux que nous ayons atteint le but pour vous. Nous vous souhaitons, à vous et à votre magasin, beaucoup de succès !

Acclamations,
Pushpesh et l'équipe d'assistance In Cart Upsell et Cross Sell

Fenrir Canine Leaders

This app is amazing. It had all of the features we were looking for and integrated wonderfully into our ajax cart. The customer service team is top notch! I messaged them about some design help and they went above and beyond. I now have an upsell offer in my ajax cart that looks stunning and like it was custom made for my theme and I couldn't be happier. So, if you are wondering if this app is worth installing? Yes. Give it a try. You won't be dissapointed.

November 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fenrir Canine Leaders

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Nana Hats® Official Store

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app is amazing and everybody so helpful in setting up the app on my store. A+++++ customer service

November 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Nana Hats® Official Store

SNASH JEWELRY

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Great app - works really well for in-cart upselling and customer service is amazingly fast and helpful!

November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at SNASH JEWELRY

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that our support team has been helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

WinterVibes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Such a good app to use, you get a lot of customizing settings. Also big respect for the professionality of the support team, fast responding time, and very polite behavior

November 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at WinterVibes

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

Charly Bryan Clothing

Loving it so far. Will be adding so many offers now. The Customer service chat was really helpful, Very satisfied.

November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from Charly Bryan Clothing

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team

Snuttefanten

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Lasandra helped me with everything from start to finish, didnt have to do anything myself, just told her what i want and she designed it exactly even custom made to fit my theme. Super great custom service!

November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Snuttefanten

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76