eBay Sync

eBay Sync

by inkFrog, Inc

eBay Importer: Shopify to eBay in Minutes. Amazon to eBay.

HPZ Pet Rover

Used it for more than a month, so far so good. Orders are syncing fine, no problem found so far. Thanks

woot & hammy

I used to think this app was pretty good, but lately, I keep having problems syncing my inventory. For example, something will sell on eBay, say, yesterday, and today, the inventory still hasn't synced with my Shopify store. Also, when I contact customer support, it seems like they just manually update it, but don't fix the root of the problem. They do not care. All they say, when I ask why it takes so long to sync (sometimes 24 hours later, the inventory still has not synced), they just say, Sorry there was a delay. Support has become terrible. If I was okay with manually updating everything myself, I wouldn't bother contacting them.
Right now, every time I sell something on eBay, I have to make sure that the inventory levels are synced. Furthermore, when I import products, sometimes there are problems where the import gets "stuck" and all the time you spent saving the settings for each listing will be lost. Very irritating and time-wasting.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience. We will be taking note of your feedback to ensure that the problems are reviewed with our customer care team and developers. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to our team directly at help@inkFrog.com or myself by emailing sheryl@inkFrog.com and we would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be currently experiencing.

1 STOP SOCCER

Tracking #s doesn't sync all the time. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. I have to force sync every day. wast of time. Also I contacted customer support manny times with problemmatic result.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you're continuing to experience tracking not syncing, please contact us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to look into the problem and help to resolve it.

INJECTOR PLANET CORP.

amazing app! recomend for syncing inventory on ebay with shopify
saves a lot of time and headaches
thanks a lot
-Bryan

Thanks Bryan!

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Dusty Rose Essentials

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time

Pa_Official

Pretty difficult to use (for me anyway), but when you get used to it, it's really an excellent tool to use. Had a few problems, but customer support is great too, and they helped me very quickly.

B a better U

It was so easy to add products to ebay. I wished the other apps were as easy. Well worth it! I didnt even need support to do it.

Asylum Toys

So, everything started well. Integration was perfect. Listing templates were basic but functional and cross platform management was seamless. That was until I start selling multiple quantity items.

The moment I sold an item on eBay and the app updated the quantity for that product on my website, it would, for some reason, revert the price of the item on ebay back to the price listed on my website, which in every case was lower than my eBay listing price.

This would happen even after going back in to the listing manually to readjust the pricing.

Due to this, over the span of a month, I lost more in profit than the app costs to sub. Not good business practice. Therefore I have now cancelled my subscription and deleted the app. If this wasn't the case I would gladly keep using the app. However, this major bug made it unviable to continue using it for my purposes.

April 11, 2019

Your review is very concerning since we've not heard of this type of issue occurring previously when using inkFrog. It sounds like it could have been a case of sync settings not being set up to do what you had expected.

If you'd like to give it another try, we can get you set up with a one on one meeting with a member of our support team to be sure the settings are set up to do what you want, and offer another free trial to get you going again. Please reach out to me directly at Sheryl@inkFrog.com or our team at help@inkFrog.com if you'd like to take advantage of the trial offer and give it another go :)

MEG cookie cutters

I'm very happy with this app. it's really easy to connect to ebay and sync shopify with ebay. I have to make only one listing on shopify and than automatically create the listing on ebay account ! I can't be more happy than this !!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for the review MEG cookie cutters! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35