inkFrog

inkFrog

by inkFrog, Inc

Shopify to eBay in minutes!

rewo.co.uk

Fantastic customer service. I had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it. Great service. Thank you.

Me & Buddy

We've just started using this app, it's fantastic. Allowed us to list a large of number of products quickly and easily, plus they look great using the free templates. We are already getting good sales from eBay within days - I only wish we'd done it sooner!

PlusSizeMe.co.uk

I have used this app to list items on eBay, what I have found to be a massive pain in the butt for my business is listing items on eBay. This app has been a great help and only a $11 dollar a month!

Rogers of Brampton

This app is simply brilliant. Has made my life a lot easier! The sync. is quick too, so my inventory stays up to date.

VMC Chinese Parts

wastedyouthonline.com

We have used this App for a long time now and we have never had any problems - Customer Service is always tip top whenever you have any questions and the pricing is so good compared to other similar apps.

Tracie's Boots and Buckles

Worst app ever. Unless you want to get kicked off eBay for having to cancel orders and pay your employees hours upon hours to correct inventory that it messed up do not use. This app costed me thousands before I realized it and support is terrible. I would give it a negative one if I could.

Amazing Toys and Collectibles

This is an awesome APP. I signed up for the Designer Program and It has made a lot of difference in the design of my store. The InkFrog Customer Care Team kept me appraise of their progress and included me in the process. InkFrog is the best and I recommend this APP to everyone. Awesome!!

Allmag Auto

InkFrog is a terrible platform to use. I have been a user since 2014 (4 years, because I couldn't find anything else 'better') and have had many problems with them. Today, we discovered that thousands of our listing profiles were erased by InkFrog because of an 'update' and that the 'information is not retrievable'. They expect us to rebuild 4 years of listing profiles because of an internal update. We are looking for another provider now, I wouldn't suggest InkFrog to my worst enemy. They are beyond terrible, have extremely poor customer service, and the program is glitchy and slow.

We have over 10,000 listings on eBay Motors and they ALL lost years worth of compatibility profiles.

I would never recommend InkFrog to anyone.

Jewelry By David

I have been using Inkfrog for over 5 years to connect my ebay store to Shopify, very smart app, amazing customer support, extremely reliable and best of all an amazing deal

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32