eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

PRESTADESTOCK

L'application est géniale , parfait , simplicité d utilisation , tres bon Service clients tres disponible, au TOP, merci +++

November 12, 2019

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser votre avis PRESTADESTOCK!

Grow Power Hydroponics

Growpower is a hydroponic grow shop in Peterborough, UK (https://shop.growpower.co.uk) with a physical 'bricks and mortar' store and a website running on Shopify. We have over 500 products in our catalog so when we launched onto eBay we knew we needed a tool that could help us map over our catalog as painlessly as possible.
After long hours of research. we settled on InkFrog and so far it's proving a good decision. Around half our products automatically listed on eBay straight away, the other half needed minor tweaking such as artwork missing or wrong order, shipping costs incorrect and other issues mainly related to issues in our Shopify catalog unrelated to InkFrog.
We are quickly working our way through these issues and hope to be fully synced within days.
We are finding InkFrog to be easy and reliable to work with with a lot of cool features that makes keeping our sales channels synced up far less of a chore than it would be otherwise.

November 12, 2019

Thanks much for the detailed review Growpower :)

Arabian Shopping Zone

Connect to eBay seamlessly. Lots of settings and very easy to work with. Been using the app for more than 6 months now, and very happy with the results. The customer service is available even on weekends and holidays.

September 30, 2019

If you're happy, we're happy, Arabian Shopping Zone! Thanks for using inkFrog :)

PRICE'S MORE4LE$$

I love Inkfrog. I have been using their service for years. The app is great. It keeps my items in sync between eBay and Shopify. And so much more. I recommend every use it.

September 28, 2019

Thanks for the review PRICE'S MORE4LE$$ :)

The Rugged Beard Company

Best app on the store - Hopefully they release multi-channel soon! It would be so great, many thanks guys.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for rating us the best app The Rugged Beard Company..... (we agree, but we could be a bit biased lol). Multi-channel coming up soon!

Stitched Equestrian

Really easy to use and has increased my sales a lot! Maps your products accurately and if you create a template your ebay listings look super smart.

September 27, 2019

The templates looks amazing, don't they! :) Thanks for the comments on ease of use Stitched Equestrian!

Kneaded Fashion

Using eBay Connect helped me become WAY more efficient. I have saved tons of time AND love that my inventory tracks on both platforms and I do not have to manually update and remember what sold where - convenience is key! The InkFrog support team is always super quick to respond and help. So happy they released this!!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy we've helped you to become more efficient and also for the feedback on our support team :)

Sports Jewelry Super Store

I use the app to manage the transfer of all my products between Shopify and eBay. It takes a little while to understand how to properly setup the templates. Once you get past that, the listing from Inkfrog to eBay is fast and efficient. It also greatly simplifies the processing of orders.

They recently added an integration to Amazon. I have not used it but intend to in the near future

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Sports Jewelry Super Store! Much appreciated! Let us know if you need any help with the Amazon integration :)

Jumajo

The experience with Inkfrog is more of a glass half empty than half full. In general documentation is not clear. The connection between Ebay and Shopify is not intuitive (it seems it is until you realize Inkfrog is importing listings that are out of stock on Ebay as in stock to Shopify) and quite often it takes a lot of trial and error to understand where you need to change information so that it updates in the other places. Sometimes we felt settings were in weird places and/or were hard to find (in particular the one for disableing Inkfrog logo in your listings).
Some major tools missing: no way to bulk edit Ebay descriptions, no automatic listing for same object in different Ebay Markets (we would have thought that was a given by now...).
If you have a small store and can manage to do a lot of things manually, Inkfrog is ok, but if you have many listings and need some automatisation, I would not recommend Inkfrog.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review Jumajo. We have taken note of your feedback and will discuss it with our developers.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Does not sync images with shopify and no BULK edit or CSV for images!!!!! you must do each manually!

September 26, 2019

House of Dasein, inkFrog does not sync image changes done in Shopify after the initial import of the products into the inkFrog software. During the initial import, the images are imported from the store. We don't have the option available to import image changes nor edit images using a CSV (though you can update the listing otherwise, using a CSV file). This review is based on something we don't offer and don't claim to offer but I will submit the suggestion for these types of updates to our developers for consideration in future software updates. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback/suggestions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37