inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

BloomBliss.com

Very happy so far with this app. Much easier to use than most of the other apps. Integration is much easier. I am not technically savvy and this app was not stressful in setting up and using at all.

FatCat.Parts

I've used InkFrog for eBay for about two years with my regular business, and it's super reliable and a slick bit of software. I have now added it as my eBay integrator for Shopify on my personal shop site. This app is deep, and very complete. There is a small learning curve when getting started, but once you understand how it works, you could, if you wished, run your entire eBay operation without going to the actual eBay site. My Shopify site and eBay account stay perfectly synced. That's a lot of performance for less than twenty bucks a month. I read some of the recent one-star reviews, and can honestly say my experience has been totally different. But, I spent time with the app, read all the instructions, and it runs flawlessly. I think one gets out of it what they put into it.

New Life Cardio

We tried to make this app work but lost our patience when the customer service actually started to reply with sarcasm (yes, sarcasm). When we switched to Cadisto for our eBay connection, we learned exactly how bad this app was. It is way too complicated, it is buggy and they try to make your feel like every problem their software has, is your fault.

My Small Store

Inkfrog was the best app for selling on eBay but things changed. The app needs serious upgrade. I contacted support as I couldn't set eBay prices correctly and "they" kept sending me to the FAQ page - really no help.

Kahari

app doesn't work, products doesn't import and developers never reply to any email or chat. app has good things in it if it works

Bewild

Would rate this a Zero- Backend team has no idea what they are doing nor will they honor anything they say- Avoid Subscription as once they have your money you'll never get it back even if you cancel your account and they "mistakenly" never did on their end. Guess my company is just out of that money now as they refuse to refund their error.

Bone Jack Vintage

App ran fine for awhile, then I tried to re-install it after an error. It stopped connecting to my Shopify account, so I tried to get help. Waited two days, contacted them again and was curtly told that when they knew, I'd know, and then they cut me off. Don't bother paying for an app you can't reliably use.

T-Shirtsauce Australia

App completely fails to install in latest chrome browser, just comes up with a runtime errors page, making it unusable.

Vintage Finds Treasured Memories

This was very easy to use and streamlined the entire process. I wish I would have started this much sooner!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Vintage Finds Treasured Memories!

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42