inkFrog

inkFrog

by inkFrog, Inc

eBay Importer: Shopify to eBay in Minutes. Export to eBay.

Woodchucks Wood

I started out with doubts, but am happy now. I linked this app to my Shopify account, in order to get access to my eBay messages. It looked like inkFrog supported that feature, but only the ebay message headers would import, and any graphical links were omitted. I sent inkFrog support a message, and they had it completely fixed in about 2 days. However, they did respond to me, in about 5 minutes. Their support is top notch. They always get back to me, in about 3 to 5 minutes, with an answer...even on the weekends.

However, today (2/1/19), I tried to turn on the feature for inkFrog to auto send feedback to eBay, and even tho their help file shows how to do it, that feature is missing from the app. I sent the complaint to inkFrog, just before writing this review.....now, 3 minutes later, I get a reply from them telling me that this feature isn't included in the "Basic" plan. I need to have the "Unlimited" or "Designer" plan. Even tho that was made clear to me, before purchase, I did not see that, and I feel that omission to the Basic plan, is in very poor taste. I will augment this review to 5 stars, if anything changes....

Allarounditems

I have had an issue for the past few days and i have to say that the technical support has been on top to get my issue resolved in a timely manner. Technical support been with me the whole i was having an issue with adding my products that had to have my http error. best service i have had and will recommend this to all new people and my friends..

Nevermore Costumes

Incredibly easy to use! A good selection of really nice basic templates. I was really tempted by the pro templates but never paid for the upgrade. Great for pulling everything from your website to list on ebay, and does give you the choice on if you want to list it or not. Makes relisting very smooth too. Wished it listed on other sites than just ebay.

Adirondack Guitar

So far so good. We used to use inkfrog back before the shopify ebay app was created and liked it. Unfortunately, shopify's app doesn't seem to support 'make an offer' so we decided to give inkfrog another go.

A frustrating situation turned out amazing as we wanted to redo the trial to make sure it'd do what we needed it to. Customer support was incredibly fast and proficient to help us. About 5 emails back and forth later (under probably an hour) we were back in the trial.

If inkfrog works as well as it did before, then I won't touch this review because my customer experience has been 6/5 stars and the product was 5/5 when we last tried it.

NextGen Tuning

This app works for the most part. But we have had to redo our listings on the inkfrog side 3-4 times because the profiles, theme, etc. keep changing without us doing anything. Support just blames it on third parties, even though we don't even use any other third parties for ebay except for inkfrog. We have wasted COUNTLESS hours redoing our listings from this issue. Inkfrog will do NOTHING to make up for it. We have paid for inkfrog for awhile now and they won't credit us a penny for the wasted time, money and energy we have had to put in redoing listings because of their coding issues.

So, if you download this app, it may work...but don't be surprised if you have to do work on your listings multiple times.

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

If you have time to waste it, this app for you.
No Data and Photos Synchronisation,
Remove your stock from Shopify and Ebay without your permission
Make a chaos in your ebay store.
Just wonderful app if you want always play with frogs, have conversation with irresponsible staff members, have errors trying to access to your profile on time.
You did not sell any more as configuration not show real buyers and communication with them, you will receive only fake accounts, especially emails. in this case frogs only jumping in your head after all this...
This app fit only for one solution - instal share your all stock from Shopify to eBay, and uninstall this Froggy App, as orders you can generate by yourself fast enough and enter real customer details from eBay for future marketing purpose.

Golden State Memorabilia

Inkfrog has helped me sync my inventory between shopify and ebay. This is exactly what I needed. When an items sell on one platform Inkfrog syncs the inventory with the other platform. Customer Service is great too, they went out of their way to help me when I contacted them. 5-stars

DD Stores Outlets

Since I used InkFrog for my eBay & Shopify Stores, everything is fast and better managing than the original eBay Software. They have a lot of features to help me in my daily job....

Dovetails llc

Love. This. App!
We use Shopify and cross promote to Ebay. It was working ok until Shopify (or Ebay?) changed their app. We could no longer edit our listings on Ebay and worse.... we lost the ability to offer "Best Offer" on our items. THAT WAS HUGE!
I contacted support and their was no fix, that is until Sheryl wrote and told me about Ink Frog. Problem solved. I can edit and we can use the "Best Offer" feature on Ebay. The app is easy, it's comprehensive, data transfers easily between Ebay and Shopify, We can use the app for shipping, messages, listings, etc. No problems.
Support is outstanding too. Set up is a bit confusing, but support is available as well as tutorials. (I didn't take advantage of the tutorials and directions and messed up syncing, support had me up and running again in no time.
Sheryl also stayed with me all the way and between her and the support staff, I couldn't ask for better hand holding.
GET THIS APP if you use Buy It Now with Best Offer on Ebay.

HickseyCo

I added this app and immediately removed it because it is not necessary. Inkfrog has charged me $11 for 6 month before I caught it on my statement. I contact them through Shopify Support where they acknowledged the error and said I’d be refunded. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND AND THEY EVEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER MONTH. Now Inkfrog will not respond to my follow up messages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33