eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Does not sync images with shopify and no BULK edit or CSV for images!!!!! you must do each manually!

Exotic Bear

This is a poor app. Not user friendly. No real integration w an ebay store but the app is listing products somewhere ?????? Where?

Toypocalypse

The app works great for ebay SUPER simple, Amazon not so much although they are telling me it does if I add the channel I cant get the items to export to Amazon. They have escalated my request 2 days ago and still have no answer. Same exact thing as a few months ago. I asked Can i export and get "Yes" then I ask how and get nothing...

Like I said AN AMAZING app for ebay but the amazon channel does not work!

September 13, 2019

Thanks for the review Toypocalypse and for the feedback on the export to Amazon feature.

The export of listings to Amazon is still a beta feature and at this time, the option to export listings already synced to a store product is not available. If the listings are currently synced to Shopify, they are not able to be exported to Amazon. We hope to add this option in future software updates.

Capture Your Action

I actually really like the app and have been using it for a few years now. However, ever since eBay started collecting sales tax on some of the items I sell, that tax is coming through inkfrog and into my Shopify account. Sellers are not supposed to have to deal with the sales tax on eBay, eBay is supposed to handle the taxes on our behalf. The tax is being reported as income in my Shopify account, but the tax is never deposited into my PayPal account. inkfrog has been saying they are looking into it, but it's still occurring. It's starting to add up, raising my reported income. If they can fix this soon, I'd give it 5 stars, but as it stands now, it looks like I'll need to refund the tax amount in each order so that it does not get reported come tax time. Very frustrating.

Update: The new option for Shopify/inkfrog to ignore the eBay sales tax does not work! While it does not appear in the order, it is still being added as income within Shopify. Why this can't simply be turned off I don't understand. eBay handles the sales tax and it should not be passed though to the Shopify store.

September 13, 2019

Quick update Capture Your Action! We've added a new setting located in sync settings within inkFrog. Select the order sync settings and you'll notice a new option 'Ignore Sales Tax for eBay Orders Shipped to the Following States' where you're able to make selections to ignore tax for specific states when inkFrog creates the orders within Shopify.

The current and future states where eBay collects and remits sales tax for merchants may be found here https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/taxes-import-charges?id=4121#section4

----

Hi Capture Your Action! Thank you for the review and valuable feedback! Our developers are looking into solutions for the tax issue you've described and we hope to have one in place soon :)

Lovevariety

Nice and easy to use, seems to work a treat, wish it worked with Etsy as well as I would like to export my products from shop to Etsy

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review Lovevariety! :)

LeeFed

I have to say this, Inkfog ungraded and for the better, I used it last year and I uninstalled. This year, I am extremely happy, simply because, it's easy to use, it syncs my orders to Shopify without me having to and it costs wayyyyyyyy less than another app, that I won't mention...... I don't leave reviews but when I do, it means something. Inkfog I'll give you an easy 5 stars.
Customer service is available on Sunday and they answer you back.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience using inkFrog LeeFed!

Gothic Fantasy Store

I was sceptical at first and waited 6 months to leave this review, I can honestly say this app is brilliant, my main use is to integrate with ebay.
So if i sell out on my online shop it will automatically put an item out of stock on Ebay.
which means no more heart stopping moments waking up to orders i cannot fulfil.
There are many other powerful tools with inkfrog iv not yet explored. However up-to now simply using it for stock control and ebay templates, its paid for itself many times over.
Oh and any support you need, first class!
taking into consideration we dont pay much in fees, they respond pretty quick. and they deal with idiotic questions very well, which is good for me LOL.
many thanks
www.gothic-fantasy.co.uk

August 15, 2019

Thanks writing this awesome review! We appreciate it Gothic Fantasy Store :)

Bopshu

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

UK Cover Lover

I searched through a lot of apps before finding InkFrog and it has so delivered all it says in the adverts. The customer service team are on the ball and answer quickly and efficiently. I was getting annoyed with my questions to them but they got me through everything and both Shopify & Ebay are running beautifully alongside each other. The listing software is fantastic and easy to use too. 5/5 from me.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback UK Cover Lover!

Aubyn Rose

I use this app to link my shopify store to ebay. Once setup the sync between shopify and ebay has worked effortlessly. I make a change on my inventory in shopify and it instantly updates ebay, without even opening inkfrog app.
great so far

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Aubyn Rose! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36