eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

The Terrain Store LLC

ghtnghnhndvfdtyhjegbassdfgqaerfvarfvwertvwerftwerfbwerfbwertbwertbwetrbwertbwetbwetrbwetrbwetbwetbwetrbwddd

BlackOwl GPS

Easy to use interface and product import feature, very happy with the app itself.

However, seem to be experiencing a bug that does not let me keep the adjusted logo size - it just sticks with the original template logo size no matter what I try. Support hasn't been helpful at all in following this up further, quite disappointed to be honest. Hoping this will get resolved and will adjust rating accordingly.

Good Robot

A very serious app. shopify integrates with eBay connect and eBay Connect integrates with ebay.

Videoatout

Very helpful, easy to use and much faster than anyone else. From listing to manage order in a great workflow.

On the Water Relove

This is the worst app EVER. Every month, I get charged for every Ebay fee twice because I have to pay fees on Shopify for every sale that sells on Ebay. I also got hit for double shipping fees this month. Shopify charged me for the same fees I already paid on Paypal for shipping. At $30 a month, this is a waste of money and all the time you invest in getting it set up. Not to mention, the "templates" have a huge learning curve. The free ones are ugly and the paid ones are cluttered and anything BUT elegant. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

Privela

Easy to use and navigate. I am excited to use this app. Listed products easily, any problems highlighted immediately.

RestateVintage

I love this app, its allowed me to easily sync by ebay listings to Shopify. The only issue I have found is that it syncs ebay auctions with bids to shopify as buy it now listings at what ever the current bid is.

Greenwich Cameras and Film

Use it all the time, since years now. Love it every time!
It does make my life SO easy, having to navigate between multuple eBay accounts and now Shopify. Keep the good job :)

Si te quieres

A mí me está funcionando muy bien, sólo visito ebay para ver cómo queda... pero vamos, me ahorro todo ese tiempo de tener que publicar en ebay.

AKC Emporium

I really like this app. It does a lot for us; templating, posting, inventory management, etc. It hasn't been a seamless experience, though. We've been in contact with support frequently and they've been very responsive and helpful. Issues have centered around onboarding (sync settings REALLY need to be all configured up front), GTC Cancellation / Re-listing (the tooltips aren't quite accurate), etc. and issues have generally required manual fixing which is tedious and time consuming. It's frustrating to hit the snags but, once resolved, they stay resolved. Aside from the speed-bumps, InkFrog + Shopify really gets a ton of work done. We're overall very pleased with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40