eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Coke Bottle Cartel UK

Amazing app! And quite easy to set up. Good communication and support. Have tried many other app and in the end gave up selling on eBay as did not have the time to manually keep adjusting inventory, but this app works wonders! Super impressed.

www.theboxeddragon.com

Fantastic Ebay Integration and GREAT Customer Service Thanks InkFrog

The Leotard Boutique

UPDATE:
This app is NOT READY for debut & it is free because you are the test group. There are many issues which have been very costly to our small business. Shopify has verified that our issues stem from inkFrog. I also have no app conflicts. While Greg worked quickly to address a few issues (for that effort I would give him 5 stars), there are just so many problems appearing at unexpected times. This app changed my Shopify inventory throughout many items in my shop (not through sales or even items we sold on eBay!). We oversold items & have had to recount thousands of pieces of inventory, since Shopify is our "master record." It also changes my eBay pricing whenever I sync inventory. And, my shop settings on inkFrog are changing without me touching them! There are many more issues within the app, and I would not recommend you try this unless you have less than 10 SKU's that you could easily manage. When you agree to this app, you must have record of inventory elsewhere or you will be counting into the wee hours of the morning to save your business & avoid disaster!

ORIGINAL:
LOVE! Genius! Works great, easier to use than eBay & makes your listings look great. Love how it shows product suggestions for the customer to help build your sale. Instantly increase your brand footprint in minutes. Please make one for Amazon!

DLT's TOYLAND

Awesome app. Setting up was easy with no issues and it gave my eBay listings a professional look. Thank you inkFrog for offering this amazing app.

JJMaxUS

Wow! Great!
I'd recommend this to anyone.
Very easy to use and create good looking listings.

Tacticord.com

I found this app easy to navigate and it works really well. My only suggestion is when Shopify users that use programs like Product customizer that Inkfrog could incorporate all of the product customizations into Ebay. Other than that it is perfect for us.

My Little Desire

Good app with a lot of possibilities but be very carefull with Ebay fees when listing a large number of products. I forgot this and got a very bad surprise.

But for those who are aware of it, the app works great and do what it is suppose to do.

Skin Care By Suzie

Sorry Previous review was meant for another app, This app works good was one exception, A few of my product inventory keeps getting reset to zero

zen tea

Amazing app and great customer service! I've been using this app for several days and quite happy with this app. It saves huge amount of my time to list on eBay. Especially it upgrade my listing with template design.
Must have app for Shopify user!! Strong recommendation. Especially it's free!!!

Le Caire Linens Canada

Short Version Review: Excellent App.
Long Version Review:
I couldn't find anything else that matches this app in it's ability to push and sync with ebay "Free".
The Product/Listing Templates are great and the ability to create profiles and apply them to a set of products is amazing.
We have over 200 products, having to set them up one by one would have been a nightmare. It took us about an hour to understand the basics of the app and post to e-bay.
The only thing we found to be a bit limited or you would have to be familiar with liquid language to customize was the invoice and packing list templates. These were a bit limited in terms of auto-replace variables, but still we managed to create an invoice similar to the Shopify Store invoice.
Also note that currently as of writing this review the order number is fixed in format. It starts with 1001 and onwards. There is no way to change it. So be aware of that so it doesn't create conflicts with other order numbers if you merge and use the order number from multiple sources on external applications or accounting.
Considering that the only negative we can find was small limitations in customizing order number and invoice templates, this is a great app. Five Star
Forgot to mention superior customer support