Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Nailed It Disc Golf

I enjoyed this addon until I realized I wasn't receiving what I needed from it at the $20 a month price point. Support said I didn't really matter to them because we are a new shop with low traffic so they would discount their plan for what we needed to $30 a month. After being told "You won't really make us any money." I switched to Smart Search & Instant Search. That costs me $18 a month and does everything I need that Instant Search + wants $90 a month for!

Their addon works alright if you don't mind tossing money into a black hole and having support tell you that you aren't important. Also if you sign up for a year subscription and try to cancel they try to make it sound like you shouldn't get a refund because of some hotel analogy. Just avoid this company!

Ecigaretteempire

excellent app very helpful to my website visitors
update!
because they have access to our sales numbers they want to charge over $500 a month otherwise they will discontinue the service.
we are using mega search app now and it works just as good but 28 times cheaper

Officebuggy Ca

Who in their right mind would pay for this...

Fabmart.com

Current review
My initial review is below. Good things first - support is outstanding.

Product really sucks. The app rolls out features without really testing things out and tries to load paying customer to do the testing job for them. End results - we have had site wide disruption twice so far. Did not receive a proper response or redressal.

The app directly starts messing with the theme code without your knowledge. Given that the features are not tested properly, it almost always leads to disrupting your normal course of business.

After a recent update, the app erased all the settings on the theme. Basically, it caused a down time of over 8 hours during our peak business time.

Overall, very risky app to have if you are serious website. Other things are the bad UI/UX and buggy over all implementation.

The product intent is good, but implementation is buggy and paid customers are just guinea pigs for testing.
---
Initial review

This app has really exceeding our expectations. We were looking for something that fast, reliable, responsive and with a clean UI. This app fits the bill perfectly. The best thing so far has been the quality of support. The team has been extremely responsive. Ed especially seems to be always on and responds pretty fast. Any minor issues that we identified were fixed pretty much in a matter of less than an hour.

We have been using app for almost a month now and would recommend the app whole heartedly to all the startups out there. Similar solutions are close to $500 per month, so to me its a no brainer. My whole hearted 5 stars to this app!

2 Next