Instant Search+ and Filters

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Mto Battery

Awesome search. Wish I had done it sooner. Thank you from www.mtobattery.com

Sin City Wigs

I installed Instant Search + last night and already have it up and running fabulously. I love the look and customization it allows. I needed some assistance to change some of the CSS and Kate got back to me with lightening speed and was able provide me with expert friendly assistance. I recommend this app to anyone, there is nothing to lose with a free month's trial. It really makes a site look more "legit" so I would recommend this to any up and coming e-commerce site.

Samsteasandspices

This app came highly recommended by a Shopify guru. Installation was very simple and easy. Love this app it works way better than the default search function. Check it out here :https://samsteasandspices.com/

Oursandals

Great app. A real must for taking any theme's search to the next level.

Iloveourgardens

Very functional, I recommend 100%

Dollar Bargains

Amazing support, amazing app. Could not live without this!

Play It Koi Llc

This is awesome. come check it out in action at www.playitkoi.com

Flooring Club

Love it. Great response on support. So customizable. It's a little confusing at first because there are so many amazing features but the support got me thru every time. Highly recommend.

Tires Factory Direct

Awesome app! It's costly, but worth the ease in navigation. Helps our customers find the products their looking for quick and easy. Check out our site to see how easy it is to use: tiresfactorydirect.com

Tool Lanyards Australia

just started using, but simple to install and configure and is working a treat so far.